The Cleaning Authority
Isn't it time for a BETTER JOB? If you're working nights and weekends and hope to make enough tips to pay the bills..., it's time for a change! Upgrade your life and come join the Best of the Best at The Cleaning Authority!
Wait...what? Ok, you got us. We're looking for great restaurant servers like you because they make awesome Certified Professional Housecleaners! Think about it: You like making people happy. You like feeling appreciated and being rewarded for doing a good job. At The Cleaning Authority, EVERY day you do your job, you are the BEST part of our client's day!
The Cleaning Authority is the leading residential house cleaning company in our area. Our teams have been cleaning customers' homes since 2001.
We are growing and are looking for talented, dedicated, and reliable employees to help improve the lives of our customers.
What you can expect from a great employer like us:
- Great Pay! You can COUNT ON $500 - $600/week+ (BEFORE TIPS!) Ability to get your first raise in 60-90 days and raise reviews beginning at 6 months!
- Full-time hours! No guessing games as to if you'll have enough money to pay your bills!
- Getting appreciated and being the best part of our client's day, EVERYDAY!
- Paid Holiday Time, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Travel Time & Mileage Pay, Health Insurance, 401k with matching…the list goes on and on!
- We work in teams! We make sure you don't burn out and are always safe!
What we need to expect from you:
- Reliability. It's not a come to work job when you feel like it. We reserve work for you and your team everyday. If you have excessive absences, we can't plan work for you.
- You need a reliable vehicle with valid drivers license and insurance. (You share driving responsibility with your teammate every other day. Don't worry, most schedules are less than 30 miles total!).
- You like to clean and don't have physical limitations that prevent you from doing your job.
Residential House Cleaner / Housekeeper Benefits
- Wages starting at $500-600/week
- Full-time Mon-Fri work schedule - no weekends!
- Benefits after 90 days (health insurance, 401k w/ matching)
- Additional paid sick leave for vacations
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Career Opportunity Path with potential advancement beginning within 90 days
- Paid structured training - No experience necessary
Residential House Cleaner/Housekeeper Responsibilities:
- Cleaning customer homes as a team following our cleaning process
- Driving as a team between our office and customer homes
- Maintain a schedule while providing high-quality cleans
Residential House Cleaner/HousekeeperRequirements:
- A team player with a great attitude and a strong work ethic
- Availability between 7:30 AM – 6 PM (or later depending on last clean), M-F.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle with insurance for shared driving
- Reliable transportation - must be able to drive during any given workday
- Bending, stooping, crawling, lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to work around a variety of animals
- Being active all day. This is a VERY physical job
- Successful completion of a background check
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join our team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
Our organization is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Clínica Dental busca jóvenes dinámicos para el puesto de Cajero. Excelente Manejo de Excel. Buena Atención al Público. [...]
KPMG es una red global de firmas profesionales que provee servicios de auditoría, impuestos y legales, y asesoría. Operamos en 154 países y tenemos más de 155.000 profesionales que trabajan en las [...]
Empresa de Recupero Crediticio Selecciona ?Analista - Auxiliar de Sistemas? - Nuestra búsqueda se orienta a personas preferentemente con Estudios Universitarios y/o terciarios en el área de Sistemas [...]
Para importante empresa nos encontramos en la búsqueda de comercial con experiencia en compras. Sus principales tareas serán: Compras,análisis de costos manejo de proveedores. Manejo de clientes, p [...]