We are seeking a friendly and outgoing business professional for our very fast-paced office environment.
This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, paperwork, some sales, and the juggling multiple office priorities.
We are a local General Contractor, with a focus on "smaller" projects in the size range of a few hours to a few weeks. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our services, which means a full-time position with competitive wages. We're looking for Customer Service Reps with experience. Due to substantial customer contact,
a clear voice with strong communication skills is a requirement.
At Mr. Handyman, we do quality work in nice homes and commercial buildings, and we need experienced, motivated, and organized staff members who can work directly with our customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects. To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to be friendly at all times on the phone
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office and Excel, as well as QuickBooks
- Must be a self-starter and punctual
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background and drug screen before being hired
- Experience in the construction field is a plus
Skills/ Requirements Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Check email and voice mail for messages and return calls
- Review schedule for day/week
- Communicate and review jobs with service technicians
- Make appointment confirmation calls
- Make follow-up calls
- Data entry with 45 wpm typing skills
- We use Microsoft Office, so a working knowledge of Word and Excel is a requirement
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Para importante empresa nos encontramos en búsqueda de operario de carga y descarga. Requisitos: Disponibilidad horaria full time. Experiencia previa en el puesto. Movilidad propia. - [...]
Job Description The Director of Operations manages and oversees the day-to-day operations of the business which includes 20+ employees across 4 branch offices. This position is ultimately responsibl [...]
Looking for individuals to join our home care family. At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees l [...]
Looking for Registered Nurse (RN) to join our home care family - East County San Diego *Per Diem Only* Description: At ComForCare Home Care we value our nurses like family and invite you to become a [...]