Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growthoutpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Every day,every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditionallimits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person whochallenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while alsobalancing execution.
This newly created Service Coordinator position is within our fast growingDaaS / Managed Services team. You will be the single point of contact toLenovo’s DaaS customers and Lenovo Partners and will deliver high levels ofcustomer experience.
• This newly created Service Coordinator position will require
• Working onsite at designated Lenovo Managed Services customers.
• Manage incidents and requests for DaaS customers
• Monitor and manage inventory levels
• Invoicing the customer and vendor for services delivered
• Onboard Lenovo customers to CRM system
• Assist SDM and Account Managers with regular reporting requirements
• Coordinate and track hot-swap hardware deployments and return for repair
• Serve as escalation and issue resolution point for Lenovo service partnertechnicians who attend the customers satellite sites throughout Australia
• Maintaining and restocking of onsite parts locker at the customer locationand provide regular updates to Lenovo’s internal CRM and customers ownticketing tool when parts are utilised
• Coordinates with on-site facilities and technical contacts regardingreadiness and delivery issues
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventivemaintenance and configurations which may impact product performance orreliability
• Identifies risks and develops solutions for client tasks
• Uncover and identify further revenue opportunities at customer site andreport back to Service Delivery Manager and Sales
Please submit resumes in English.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment [...]
Buenos Aires, Argentina Accounts receivable Analyst Introduce the role by providing a summary of the organization/team that the potential candidate will be joining, its purpose and its impact. Join [...]
"Descripción De La Posición Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collab [...]
"Descripción De La Posición Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we col [...]