TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
TransPerfect is looking for a proactive, motivated, and performance-driven professional, capable of working inside a team and also individually. As a Vendor Manager, your mission will be to expand the company’s network of collaborators by building strong relationships with our industry community. In order to achieve this goal, you will source and find qualified candidates for different types of freelance linguistic tasks worldwide.
You will take care of testing, recruitment, rate negotiations, and database updates.
In TransPerfect, you will have the chance to develop your career in a multinational company with more than 90 offices worldwide, working with a young and motivated team.
- Screening external candidates and contacting potential resources
- Taking care of the whole recruitment process of new vendors
- Building strong relationships with all vendors
- Supporting and working closely with Production to facilitate their daily work
- Making the most of each application – testing linguists on their main fields of expertise, negotiating their most competitive rates
- Keeping an updated database with all the relevant information on linguists
- Ensuring our vendors’ documents are updated and on file
- Working closely with them to have their issues solved as earlier as possible, and liaison with appropriate departments for this purpose
- Promoting the use of your vendors
- Making sure all fronts and resources are maximized for recruitment
- Keeping track of all your candidates and their skills for any possible leverage
- Writing and posting job offers
- Proficient English
- Ability to multi-tasking and changing priorities
- Organized, performance-driven, innovative, flexible, proactive
- “Own-it” spirit
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with Social Media for recruitment purposes
- Degree in Translation, Linguistic studies, or Human Resources
- Experience in the translation industry
- Experience as a Vendor Manager
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire an Internet Marketing Consultant for our Programmatic tea [...]
Position Description: Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Every day, every employee at Le [...]
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job… Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual [...]
ChampionX is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to support our accounting operations for our Guyana operation, by contributing in the preparation of periodic financial reports, and ensuring internal [...]