We are looking for highly motivated, determined, competitive and highly personable individuals to come be the “voice” of Mosquito Squad. Your primary responsibility will be to answer inbound calls, promote and sell the full suite of Mosquito Squad services, with a focus on our 21-day barrier treatment program. While working a flexible schedule, you’ll use your exceptional interpersonal skills to listen to customer’s needs, explain our products and services in detail; then recommend the solution that best fits those needs. In addition, you will have administrative responsibilities such as filing, copying and other typical office duties.
Mosquito Squad provides comprehensive, ongoing training in all of our products and services.
You will also be given access to our state of the art CRM software to keep details at hand. Teamwork, initiative, great customer service and creativity will be recognized and rewarded.
Come Join our team!
• Be the "Voice" of Mosquito Squad by embodying professionalism, courtesy, tenacity and subject matter expert of company knowledge
• Promote and sell the full suite of Mosquito Squad services with a focus on the 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment
• Follow Mosquito Squad's structured sales process during inbound sales calls
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills, demonstrating empathy and understanding of customer needs
• Overcome customer objections
• Cold calling warm leads
• Upgrade single treatment customers to full season treatment
• Follow-up and Close sales with new and former customers
• Complete required forms / update CRM client record
• Responsible for general office duties such as filing, copying and other general sales support functions
• Highly motivated and determined
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
• Strong ability to overcome customer objections
• Must be a team player within a small office enviornment
• Solution-oriented and creative thinker
• Highly able to manage rejection and continue to close sales
• Willingness and desire to follow a structure sales process
• Detail oriented in tracking customer information and sales progress
• Reliable transportation
• Flexible schedule
• Ongoing training
• Success based bonuses
• Excellent brand
• opportunity to advance within the company
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 27 [...]
Description Molly Maid of Surrounding Richmond seeks a Customer Service Representative to assist with day-to-day customer relationships during the summer of 2019. Primary responsibilities for the su [...]
We are hiring reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationshi [...]
We are seeking a friendly and outgoing business professional for our very fast-paced office environment. This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone, and we [...]