To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy,
configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What roles are we looking to fill in Solutions Engineering?
The SE team is organized into several smaller teams based on the products they are selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments. We are looking for Solution Engineers on the following product oriented teams:
- Service Cloud (Prefers call center technology/customer service solution experience)
- Field Service Lightning
And we are looking for Solution Engineers on the following industry/vertical oriented teams:
- Insurance/Financial Services
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey a deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database, and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
_To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts._**Job Category**Sales**Job Details****What is a Sol [...]
Solution Engineer : Digital Innovation Product Team Job Description As a Solution Architect/Engineer, and in support of our growing digital products pipeline, you will have a chance to make a real imp [...]
Sr. Solution Engineer : Digital Innovation Product Team Job Description As a Sr. Solution Engineer, and in support of our growing digital products pipeline, you will have a chance to make a real impac [...]
Solution Engineer : Digital Innovation Product Team Job Description As a Solution Architect/Engineer, and in support of our growing digital products' pipeline, you will have a chance to make a real im [...]