To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? Taking on the role as an Sales Development Intern at Salesforce is the premier way to begin a career in technology sales. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We will help develop your skills in our Sales Development Associate Program so that you can join Salesforce's elite selling team and be the best of the best.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
· This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales skills and business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders, and align directly to a Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This role serves as a launching point into Sales at Salesforce.
· Formal training around Salesforce products, selling skills, leadership skills, and business acumen.
· Significant time will be spent using Salesforce business applications.
· Assist the BDRs and their Account Executives (AEs) by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities.
· Responsibilities include researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts as well as acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites to assist the Sales Development Team.
· Complete data quality initiatives in alignment with the BDR organization
· Develop Proficiency in Sales Development competencies, including selling skills, the Salesforce Platform, and Salesforce business processes
· Execute on assigned training activities
· Present final project to a panel of sales leaders
. Process Partner Leads
· Display strong understanding of Salesforce Values, business acumen, and professionalism
· Fluency in Spanish and Advance Skills in English
· Limited or no sales experience
· Team player with excellent oral and written communication
· Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
· Superior attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational and planning skills
· Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
· Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
. Minimum 6-months prior graduation
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Responsibilities include: : Develop robust, performant pricing, trading and risk systems including building new applications and enriching existing applications using the most suitable [...]
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans [...]
**Intro:** Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company th [...]
_To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts._**Job Category**Intern**Job Details**Do you have wh [...]