SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Quality Director for the Latin America (LAO) consumer business has strategic leadership responsibility for developing and implementing programs, capabilities and initiatives that create the overall quality and regulatory compliance system for the LAO business, drives performance and ensures regulatory compliance as it relates to product and process quality. The incumbent is a key leader in creating capability that ensures consistent quality customer experience, compliance, effectively manages risk and enables targeted speed and quality of innovation to market for the LAO business. Drive improvement in business processes where quality involvement is needed,
and advance LAO quality interests with key internal and external stakeholders. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Global Quality Operations.
Key customers include LAO management teams, sales and marketing, Research & Engineering (R&E;), supply chain, quality, regulatory affairs, external quality and regulatory bodies and external distributor, chooser and end user customers. Scope of this role includes Supply Chain, interface with adjacent business functions (Research & Engineering, Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing) as well as corporate entities (HR, Finance, Legal) and external agencies (i.e., ANVISA, INVIMA, & US FDA) to ensure compliance, understanding of gaps, if any, and providing consultation for purposes of risk management.
- Serve as the Quality Management Representative (QMR) with associate responsibilities and authority for the LAO Business and supporting Supply Chain Organization.
- Ensure LAO Quality Management Systems are inspection ready and are in line with K-C’s Quality and Regulatory Compliance requirements by establishing comprehensive QMS processes and procedures and robust management reviews.
- Demonstrated understanding of regulated products in areas of Medical Device, Cosmetics, and Consumer Goods with global experience, preferably in a Manufacturing Company, focusing on Quality as a control function and ensuring the delivery of quality product to the end customer, right the first time.
- Sponsor and/or provide Quality Management Systems process expertise, consultation, guidance and training to key customers / stakeholders (i.e. R&E;, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain leadership, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong key relationships across Kimberly-Clark functional areas (Supply Chain, R&E;, Regulatory, Product Safety, etc.) as well as across K-C Businesses (Consumer, GNW, KCP) in order to foster sharing of information, adoption of best practices and increasing LAO expertise to support overall global regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrate understanding and impact of industry trends, emerging regulatory compliance requirements and best practices via internal/external benchmarking for integration considerations into business specific quality strategies.
- Sponsor and initiate continuous improvement activities for established QMS regulatory compliant processes and development of new QMS regulatory complaint processes at Staff and Manufacturing sites.
- Provide Quality system technical leadership expertise and or/support to business, suppliers, consumer complaint management / post market surveillance and other functional teams.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of new QMS concepts or initiatives to improve the way business, facilities, and functions perform duties to achieve Quality objectives.
- Serve as a key thought leader for the enterprise QRC organization.
- Travel up to 30% of the work time to manufacturing sites within the LAO region.
- Position requires some international travel to the U.S., as well as travel within the Latin America region.
- Role is based in the LAO region, one of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil or Colombia.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ Quality experience in one or more of the following product categories at a global company: medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer product goods, sanitary manufacturing, environmental and/or utility controls.
- Inspirational leader with 5+ years’ experience leading large-scale transformations and teams across multiple countries. Exceptional leadership skills managing organizational change.
- Experience leading end-to-end quality systems implementation and management
- Experience having led or creating a team of highly developed leadership capabilities combined with the ability to motivate and lead a diverse team and work in a matrix organization.
- Experience with regulatory requirements and regulatory bodies
- Advanced Spanish and Portuguese required. Fluent English desired.
- Strong experience in process development and/or improvement, as well as the necessary leadership skills to implement (change management, communication, stakeholder management, influence without direct authority, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience developing and implementing GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) across multiple sites.
- Knowledge of K-C products, processes, and organization or similar industry experience is preferred
- Experience with global regulations across multiple countries requirements
- Experience leading a global team across multiple countries/regions
- Experience with ISO certification including 9001 and 13485
- Strong collaboration, communication and persuasiveness skills
- Credibility with senior leadership internally and regulatory agencies externally
- Working effectively across functional and geographic boundaries through influence
- Visionary and strategy development skills
- Business acumen – a clear understanding of the business needs and key imperatives
- Experience / aptitude for process re-design and organizational change management
- Strong Quality engineering and systems background
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About the role Position Title Transformation Leader : LATAM Offices Project Manager, Programme Management Office ( PMO) Business Services Function AOR Position Type Contract (12 months) Location Centr [...]
*TheRole:* Core Engineer Director - Collaboration*The Location:* Buenos Aires*The Role:* This role will be the owner of enterprise content management services at S&P; Global. Reporting to the Senior D [...]
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quint [...]
LATOKEN is the No. 1 IEO launchpad worldwide and a top 10 global crypto exchange.Our mission is to connect investors with entrepreneurs, helping them to build the future, and making capital markets an [...]