As a Software Developer at Myplanet, you'll work with high-profile enterprise clients on projects that impact thousands of people every day. Reporting to the Associate Director, Software Development, your role will feature plenty of technical challenges and opportunities to improve the practice and process of software development at Myplanet.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and team members creating and implementing project work
- Prioritize and estimate work to be done alongside designers and Product Owner to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Be transparent about progress.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understand Computer Science fundamentals and Software Engineering principles
- Knowledge of the intricacies of working with different browsers (different vendors, versions, etc.) and mobile versus desktop
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB is highly desired
Is the Role a Fit for You?
- Delight in making things. You thrill at the concept of going beyond the theoretical and applying your ideas, skills, and expertise to products used by people every day.
- Find passion in new challenges. Every chance to learn and move things forward with your can-do attitude or to share your entrepreneurship excites you.
- Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work. Knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a team who co-own the output, instead of a solo hero who lives and dies by their work alone, is important to you.
Benefits and Perks
- Explore ongoing opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, certifications, and in-house peer mentorship
- Experiment with new techniques, wear multiple hats, and learn about new disciplines.
- Pursue independent projects, explore new ideas, and challenge yourself in your field with 5 days of dedicated “Awesome time” (self-directed professional development) annually and quarterly training budgets
- Enjoy a flexible schedule of full-time hours, health/dental benefits, and private US coverage
- Our Toronto office is a modern, ergonomic space complete with standing/sitting desks and an open-concept social atmosphere
- Additional perks are available including in-house mindfulness training, an employee stock option plan, remote group get-togethers, and more!
Performance and Growth Expectations
Our environment is not your average, hierarchical software studio: we emphasize accountability for outcomes, but autonomy in activities. Your work will be measured using our 360-degree system (a combination of peer and supervisor feedback) and will also be measured on the basis of client and user satisfaction. Your growth path is in your hands— you’ll have ongoing meetings with a mentor and professional guide to help determine your path, but your progress will be based on what you hope to achieve and how you choose to access the resources available to you.
We're a software studio with an integrated team of designers, developers, and product managers making smarter interfaces for the world's most influential companies. We believe that great software should do more on behalf of users, helping to empower employees and engage customers. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with studio presence in Vancouver, Chicago, and San Jose, Costa Rica, we're a team of over 100 designers, developers, product managers and enablers hell-bent on making the workplace better.
Committed to an Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment as we build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
MENUMENU At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applic [...]
Glide is a startup based in San Francisco with the mission of modernizing and simplifying residential real estate transactions. We've grown fast since launching in July of last year. Glide is now bein [...]
Buscamos un Sr Fullstack Developer que cuente con +4 años de experiencia utilizando tecnologías del ecosistema java y programación funcional, para participar de un proyecto desafiante en el área d [...]
Glide is a startup based in San Francisco with the mission of modernizing and simplifying residential real estate transactions. We’ve grown fast since launching in July of last year. Glide is now be [...]