Your next step is at Rappi!!We are looking for a Business Analyst for the Groceries team (CPGs), in the biggest on-demand platform in our region (Latam). We deliver love and everything from groceries to Top restaurant meals and cash in your doorstep.At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Conversion Rate analysis, identification of improvement opportunities and action plan leading and implementation
- Impact measurements on content improvement features
- Operational processes analysis: identify bottlenecks and losses in order to lead and develop delivery time improvements
- Stockouts: improve confidence level of published catalog, by understanding stock breaks and their multiple reasons.
- Develop solutions that may involve commercial, operational and tech initiativesFollow up of main user complaints, understand worst offenders and reasons
- Reporting of KPIs and main drivers
- Propose data driven innovative solutions and business opportunities and work towards a world class experience
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, Data Analytics or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles, such as operations analyst, process analyst, business analyst, continuous improvement analyst, project leader with analytical skills
- Analytical excellence. Proactivity, autonomy and ability to lead multiple projects and work in an always changing, fast paced environment. Good presentation and communication skills
- Excel Advanced (required), preferred experience with BI Platforms (Power BI, Tableau, etc). SQL or data science skills are a plus
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Analyst, Implementation and Integration – Operations. Are you ready to use your analytical skills, eye for detail, and business acumen? Are you ready to work for a truly innovative and internatio [...]
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organiza [...]
Role Role/Responsibilities This individual will work collaboratively with MIS analysts, senior internal personnel, and with the application development team to elicit, document, and validate requireme [...]
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are requir [...]