To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Within the Ecosystems teams, we strive to design the best technology to enable our customers and partners to build customized solutions, grow fast, and be successful. We think of ourselves as a customer company, which means we value our relationship with the customer and carry the customers trust as our highest priority in everything we do. We use our community, data, feedback and technology to quickly adapt, learn and continuously improve.
Our development teams are diverse, constantly building, refactoring,
refining processes to aid our work, our efficiency and sustainability. We believe in collaboration, trust, transparency, accountability, calculated risk taking, self-reflection, giving back, volunteering and continuous improvement. We celebrate wins and learn from our failures, big and small.
We are looking for leaders that together with their team want to build Salesforce's future. We want you to be curious, have a passion for learning, enjoy problem solving and thrive on delivering with your team. The most important characteristic we look for is the ability to figure out what should be done and get it done within the spirit of Salesforce -- this requires thoughtfulness with a bias towards taking action and assuming responsibility.
Being innovative while delivering fast can only be achieved if focus is kept on building the things that matter most. By operating in short release cycles, applying agile methodologies, incorporating continuous feedback and adjustment and employing data driven decisions, we expect you will achieve great successes on your projects with your teams.
In this role, you would serve as people manager and scrummaster of two developer teams.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You have 3+ years engineering management experience in high-growth engineering organizations.
- You are an experienced agile scrummaster, and live and breath keeping your teams productive, aligned, inspired, and unblocked. You champion and drive a culture of continuous learning to improve execution.
- You have a passion for your developers’ growth and success.
- You provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- You participate in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
- You maintain and foster our culture by interviewing and hiring only the most qualified individuals
- You have experience with short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and experience working on a product that’s been released for public consumption
- You are not satisfied by the status quo and inspire your team to continuously improve the quality of our code, systems and engineering practices. You ensure your team regularly delivers pragmatic solutions that drive towards a long-term architectural strategy.
- You have working experience of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, SCM, CI, build processes, testing, and operations
- You foster a culture of transparency, trust, and respect among your development teams and partners.
- You are a strategic partner who can translate business problems to technology solutions. You partner with your product owner(s) to align on objectives, priorities , tradeoffs and risk
- You work effectively across the business to influence and create client value.
- You empower self-organization and responsibility within your teams.
- You are proactive, and comfortable creating order and meaning from limited specifications.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Do you live to make Microsoft engineers more productive? Can you make progress on complex problems with many competing priorities? Do you have experience building Apps using technology like Linux/Kube [...]
Please submit your resume in English : we can only consider applications submitted in this language. Minimum Qualifications : 3 years of relevant experience in customer support; leading team metrics a [...]
AgileEngine is looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join our team in Buenos Aires. We are an US:Based outsourced product development company, with clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, amon [...]
MENUMENU At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward:thinking enterprises to design and build smart applica [...]