We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with excellent computer skills.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Provide scheduling assistance by booking appointments, and confirming appointments daily
- Experience in accounting and payroll a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
Must maintain a polite and professional attitude via phone and email.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
If you smile when you hear “hard work,” this might be the job for you. Because around here, the harder you work, the more jobs you do, the more you take home. At Window Genie®, we’re an elite group of people unafraid to handle even the toughest of jobs. And with flexible hours, you can find a schedule that works for you. Ready to join? Apply today.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely r [...]
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! We are looking for a trustworthy, highly organized, and friendly person to work as an administrative assistant. The position leans heavily upon written Spanish/English translation; [...]
ComForCare Home Care -- Northern Fairfax County What kind of company are you interested in working for? Would you like to work for a company that makes a difference in people's lives--on a daily ba [...]
Administrative Assistant needed part time or full time to perform work, and assist in all including but not limited to performing work of a diverse character; customer service and answering phones; pu [...]