Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the metro area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franshised offices are looking for you.
The Caregiver provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management Provide companionship and respite services for familyPerform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Services Assist with medications that the client self-administers
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver (in homes or facilities).
- Be listed in good standing on the State’s Caregiver Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT! We are hiring Caregivers for non medical in home care. Monday thru Sunday 8 to 12 hours a day. Part Time and Flexible schedules are available Description: At ComForCare Home Care [...]
Position: We are currently looking to hire a caregiver to fill immediate needs for a client in Frankfort, IL. Requirements: availability to work Monday through Friday 9:00am-12:00pm. Must be self-mot [...]
Looking for caregivers to join our home care family Description: At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients [...]
Immediate Availability for Live in Caregiver in Montgomery County! Looking for caregivers to join our home care family Description: At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family [...]