The Walt Disney Company
Partido de Pilar
Be part of the story
BUILD SOMETHING BIGGER THAN YOURSELF
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love.
The Disney + team does so much more than just support our Direct-To-Consumer service…we engage our customers, drive change and create the best digital experience.
How do we do this?
The Walt Disney Company is launching Disney+ worldwide, a Disney-branded streaming service featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) service will serve as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more,
along with a vibrant catalogue that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases.
Now is Latam’s turn to launch Disney+ and we’re looking for local talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer experience through strategic hard-work and determination.
How you’ll bring magic to life? - :
In this role, the Digital LifeCycle Supervisor, will be responsible for coordinating with all marketing and LOBs and across markets in order to expand the footprint of Disney+ in Latin America.
The Digital LifeCycle Supervisor is also responsible for:
- Develop, and manage captivating content marketing campaigns for digital initiatives across the customer lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all Disney+ in product marketing across Marketing Ops Global, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners.
- Manage the Disney+ campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines, and quality control checks.
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial, and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers.
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization (e.g. via weekly status reports and presentations).
- Message effectively with external partners on quantiﬁable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort.
- Develop testing plans, evaluate results, and produce reports working with Analytics teams.
What we need from you to be part of this epic storytelling:
- Possess 3 years of experience in marketing, product, or related ﬁeld developing multi-channel campaign and/or content strategies.
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects.
- Experience managing end-to-end multi-channel campaigns from conception through design, development, A/B testing using both subject line and templates, analysis and performance optimization.
- Experience building advanced marketing automation campaigns via Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
- Technical aptitude in HTML, SQL and AMPScript experience in developing dynamic/personalizing Email content Email and Push marketing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Communications, Digital Marketing, Publicity or related discipline.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Experience in editorial or content creation is a plus.
Job ID 738539BR
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nos encontramos en la busqueda de vigiladores con experiencia minimo 1 año (comprobable). Contar con titulo secundario (certificado analitico en mano excluyente). Reincidencia vigente. Buena presenci [...]
QUALITY COMPLIANCE TRAINEE AR / Buenos Aires / Pilar Sanofi es uno de los principales actores en la industria Farmacéutica, con presencia en mercado de Vacunas, Consumo y Primary & Specialty C [...]
En PULLMEN nos dedicamos al servicio personalizado de búsqueda, reclutamiento y selección de personal para puestos eventuales y efectivos. Contamos con más de 50 años de experiencia en el mercado [...]
Nuestro cliente, Importante Multinacional del Rubro Farmacéutico, necesita incorporar un Supervisor de elaboración, para trabajar en su planta de Pilar. Principales responsabilidades del puest [...]