Buenos Aires C.F.
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties for our Fashion Accessories company, Topfoxx. We are currently a small team of 7, but rapidly expanding and need a team player to facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview and onboarding process.
This is a fully remote position, Full-time, Monday - Friday, 9 - 6pm est. Hourly rate of $5 - 10 usd/hr ($800-1600 usd per month) dependent upon experience. Your role involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
- Review candidates for potential open positions and facilitate first round interviews.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (employee contracts, time sheets, etc) in our database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in issuing employment contracts, etc.
- Schedule meetings and interviews.
- Organize or draft necessary training materials, onboarding and update records for new hires
- Work with upper management to evaluate quarterly performance reviews for all employees.
- Assist team leads with project management and developing the most effective work processes to achieve optimal employee performance.
- Advanced or Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 1 year experience as an HR coordinator or relevant administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Familiarity with Drive and Google Docs
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting (mainly LinkedIn)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Fill out this form: https://forms.gle/YRxtNFzahZVwK1yv6
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 to $115,000.00 /hour
- Remote Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R and D to portfolio strategy, custom [...]
The Team: This team is Responsible of managing five countries Payroll within the LATAM region. The Impact: The LATAM Payroll Senior Analyst will be responsible to process the Payroll in Argentina a [...]
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties for our Fashion Accessories company, Topfoxx. We are currently a small team of 7, bu [...]
Consultor TM SSr en nominas AR/EC/CO/CL/VE/MX/BR Trabajo de implementación, migración y mantenimiento sobre el modulo SAP HCM de importantes clientes. Gestionar incidentes y realizar el análisis [...]