JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Group overall responsibilities: Produce MIS, data mining for Ops globally, across all functions.
Managing & delivering production MIS & Continuously improve existing processes and functions to remove all manual and non-value adding activities with a goal to replace disparate information sources and develop a reliable central source of performance information and associated reports.
- Capacity to define issues, analyze and implement solutions to meet stakeholder expectations is business crucial.
- Direct liaison with other MO and Technology teams of all levels on a daily basis across BA, London, NY and Mumbai.
- Strive to improve the MIS processing through innovative thinking and voicing potential improvements to management. To be an active part of the team, coming up with ideas and suggestions for process improvement through technology solutions.
- Strong communication skills - ability to relay information in a concise and simple way to Front Office, Senior Management and the wider MO audience.
- Capacity to prioritize action items under strict time pressures and multi-task regular duties alongside ad hoc request
- Demonstrate numerical aptitude and an analytical mindset in order to go beyond operational deliverables; good at problem solving and providing solutions.
- Pro-active with an ability to demonstrate and mange change; willing to take on additional responsibility.
- Thorough, diligent and to be able to execute a task with a high level of accuracy.
- Good relationship building skills and ability to deal with counterparts at all levels.
- Keen to learn or strengthen knowledge of derivatives and general market awareness.
- Excellent MS Excel & MS Access skills imperative; experience of coding in VBA and SQL is necessary. Some experience developing in .NET (VB.NET or C#) is highly desirable.
- Provide direct support to local team members; aiding RAD development of new tools / controls, supporting existing processes and applications, providing holiday cover.
- Create complex analytic queries on large data sets
- Create stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Analyze trends in key metrics
- Generate code to extract, transform and load data from production data sources to the data warehouse
- Performance tuning of key queries.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesitamos contratar horas de un dba con conocimientos principales en sql server para analizar y gestionar aspectos técnicos, tecnológicos, científicos, inteligencia de negocios y legales de las b [...]
Para empresa Fintech de Pagos Digitales, sumamos Programadorxs PHP Ssr o Senior. Contratamos en modalidad 100% remoto (se mantiene post.cuarentena), bajo relación de dependencia y full-time. El candi [...]
Descripción del puesto Si querés dejar de ser espectador y animarte a emprender nuevos desafíos que aporten a tu desarrollo profesional, ésta es tu oportunidad!!! En Supermercados DIA, nos encon [...]
Requisitos Consultor experimentado en implementaciones de CO y PS. Beneficios Continuidad laboral [...]