The Coca-Cola Company
Buenos Aires C.F.
It’s an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company! We’re accelerating our momentum by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities.
People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our network bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature.
And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time.
We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt,
so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Single serve Commercial Specialist will be accountable for:
- Net Sales Revenues Growth
- Operating Income Growth
- Transactions Growth
- Volume Growth
- Share of value Growth
- Sugar reductions
- Executional metrics such as coverage, SOVI, OOS, etc
All of this aligned with our Growth Formula.
Main responsibilities are:
- _ Lead the generation of Single Serve platform from END TO END: big bet brief, metrics definition, vision, outcome, scope, execution guidelines, budget, prioritization, market implementation and execution: LRP, ABP, Targets proposals, Business Model, , Deliver human centered and business integrated platforms
- _ Consumer Demand: Work together with MKT teams to develop rituals to generate single serve habit
- _ Lead Execution: Develop execution guidelines by channel (in coordination with Franchise managers), Provide out-of-the box solutions to issues. Key executional metrics & goals. Shopper briefing & input toolkit. Key visuals to be applied beyond consumer communication
- Short term: track market results to propose plan’s corrections or take advantage in advance of opportunities.
- _ Way of working: foster the Agile way of work across the Big Bet. Company Growth B.
- _ 10X Vision development: single serve growth strategy link with consumers for the next 5 years. Consider annual targets as a minimum requirement, plan x10.
- _System management: Lead the dialogue with key stakeholders, Frontline & Big Bets on key topics. This position demands high interpersonal / communications skills to influence, negotiate and coordinate multidisciplinary teams and manage projects of high complexity. Autonomy to work, act like a leading team, member of an Agile Team based in SLBU.
TCCC Competencies required: The candidate must be a an example of our growth behaviors:
Knowledge of the Business:
- System knowledge (strengths & opportunity areas, Bottler BP, franchises contract)
- Relationships network within the Company and Functional Areas.
- Relationships network within Bottler community.
- Fact based analytical thinking and problem Solving. Creative thinking. Use of information and data.
- Build value based relations and solid interactions with others. Exerting Personal Influence. Strategic negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Works under pressure. Strong Resilience.
- Balances immediate and long term priorities. Planning, Negotiating, Organizing and Managing Projects & Budget
- Delivers results through leadership and working collaboratively.
- Develops and inspires others. Leadership skills (People Development, Coaching & Feedback)
- Understanding of Revenue Growth Management.
- In depth knowledge of advanced execution principles, picture of success, etc.
- Influence and negotiation skills.
- Channels: Advanced trade marketing and channel expertise
- RGM: Package & Pricing (package preference, purchase drivers, setting optimal pricing: elasticity/conjoint),
- OBPPC architecture, Value Chains, Segmented Execution
- Self-Motivated, capable of working under continuous pressure.
- Ability of being structured under an unstructured environment, and to administrate complexity.
- Open-minded, perseverant to change status-quo.
- Firm in defending convictions yet understanding.
- Confident, Winner’s attitude.
- Advanced persuasive skills applied in negotiations-interactions with middle management.
Bachellor Degre (must Have)
Postgraduate or MBA (preferably)
Travel: 30% In South Latin Countries
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nuestro cliente, una empresa internacional de tecnología, nos encargó la búsqueda de un iOS Dev, con 3+ años de experiencia en desarrollo para iOS. Que posea: • Experiencia desarrollando aplicac [...]
En KaizenRH buscamos Backend Developer Junior o SSr con Node o Python para trabajar en interesantes proyectos dentro de Startup en expansión LATAM dedicada a la automatización de procesos IT y negoc [...]
BairesDev es la empresa líder de desarrollo de software de América. Con más de 1000 empleados trabajando en proyectos alrededor del mundo, un crecimiento anual sostenido de más del 50%, y reconoci [...]
En ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Soporte a Aplicaciones / Funcional jr jr, para Importante Empresa de Servicios de IT Detalle: -Experiencia mayor a 2 año en tareas similares. B [...]