BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams,
with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for Testing Tech Leads for Home-based modality to join our Analysts team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Analyze end user requirements to define and document test plans.
- Execute test cases, debug, detect errors and / or possible improvements, document them and follow up to be resolved.
- Generate reports of test results and errors detected.
- Define priorities and plan tests of system requirements.
- Document the functionalities of the systems.
- Represent the end user to the developers to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Detect and propose improvements in both the quality control process and the software development cycle.
What are we looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in testing Web Products.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools.
- Development of test plans: creation of test cases and debugging.
- Additional knowledge in Web technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix and Linux environments.
- Good command of both written and spoken English for daily work.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nuestro cliente,Prestigiosa Bodega, se encuentra interesada en incorporar a su equipo industrial un Jefe de Mantenimientocuya misión será planificar, dirigir, coordinar y asegurar la ejecución del [...]
Importante cadena de Farmacia de la provincia de Mendoza se encuentra en la búsqueda de Farmacéutico/as - GRADUADOS , Con o sin experiencia, disponibilidad horaria y posibilidades de radicarse en la [...]
Importante empresa en crecimiento busca personal con conocimietos en ventas. El postulante debera contactarse con clientes para concretar obras y servicios. Remuneración a convenir. [...]
Nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Ejecutivo de cuentas para trabajar en San Luis: Dentro de sus principales responsabilidades, tendrá la oportunidad de realizar el seguimiento y control de distribui [...]