BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams,
with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for SQL Architects for Home-based modality to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Solve complex integration problems and ensure that best practices are followed.
- Diagnose complex setups, and communicate clearly through its resolution.
- Build internal tools for automation and foster a collaborative environment.
- Identify process improvements, come up with solutions and coordinate efforts with other leaders and key partners.
- Identify and triage system-issues and work with our development team to drive resolution.
- Build relationships with outside vendors and partners including tag management solutions, analytics, etc.
- Facilitate new hire training and onboarding.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in SQL Development and 6 years working as a developer.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality.
- Advanced English (mandatory).
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ¡SÚMATE desde tu casa a nuestro equipo de TELETRABAJO! Mediante esta función deberán dar cumplimiento a los objetivos de ventas, de manera telefónica y digital, debiendo captar nuevos client [...]
- Estamos buscando un Soporte técnico Senior con inglés avanzado para trabajar en Salta. Dia y hora: Lunes a Viernes 8 a 18hs Disponibilidad para trabajar por turnos. Requisitos: Conoci [...]
Solicitamos cajero/a para supermercado. Se requiere: Preferentemente con certificado de Salud vigente Experiencia de 2 años en puestos similares [...]
Solicitamos repositores para trabajar en Supermercado Mayorista en la ciudad de Salta. Serán sus principales responsabilidades: Reponer la mercadería en Góndola Controlar stock en depósito Actuali [...]