BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams,
with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for PHP Architects to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Develop core platform functionalities and services.
- Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team.
- Contribute to optimization and scalability projects.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working in PHP with strong Front-End skills.
- Experience with frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, Symphony is desirable.
- Workflow Management, design and implementation in all its stages.
- Collaboration with the development team in the achievement of technical challenges, code upgrades, working closely with architects, developers, business analysts, testers and product owners.
- Contribution to the preparation of technical documentation.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa azteca internacional (boxmark) solicita para su equipo de trabajo desarrollador software con conocimientos en Python y experiencia demostrable en Automatizacion Salario 400 USD Mas informaci [...]
- Profesional con experiencia y conocimiento fluido en Normas Internacionales de Información Financiera (NIIF), para tareas de contabilidad y auditoria, confección de estados contables trimestrales [...]
- ¡SÚMATE desde tu casa a nuestro equipo de TELETRABAJO! Mediante esta función deberán dar cumplimiento a los objetivos de ventas, de manera telefónica y digital, debiendo captar nuevos client [...]
Solicitamos cajero/a para supermercado. Se requiere: Preferentemente con certificado de Salud vigente Experiencia de 2 años en puestos similares [...]