- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Analyse Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues per contract and be point of contact at the site for all IT related issues if no other IT support team unavailable like for MI calls.
- Knowledge and experience on windows 7 OS
- Good to have – knowledge in AD and smart hands and feet support.
- Good to have – knowledge and experience of supporting MAC devices and tablets
- Experience with Service management tool – ex – Service now
- Should have good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS office and outlook.
- Preferable to have a good understanding of Lync, VPN, and mobile device support.
- Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from three-year College or technical school with an emphasis in electronics required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You' [...]
Fintech que nació de la convicción de trabajar por la inclusión financiera y en un producto digital basado en las últimas tecnologías. Busca JAVA Developer para sumar al equipo 100% remoto dentro [...]
The Argentina Credit Team is a team of credit analysts that supports Credit Risk groups in Latin America and North America. Credit Risk is responsible for managing the credit portfolio generated by le [...]
Se necesitan vendedores con experiencia para empresa de servicios.- Empleos 100 % en blanco Comunicarse telefónicamente al 3989-7478 interno 210 de 9 a 21hs.- de lunes a sábado [...]