IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst to provide analytics support and drive decision-making related to merchandising and member experience! The analyst’s key role will be to help run IPSY's monthly personalization program, analyze key merchandise assortment metrics, and make recommendations to create a delightful Glam Bag experience. This role is highly cross-functional and will require close collaboration with Merchandising, Merchandising Planning, Analytics, Operations, and Machine Learning.
Are you analytical and love problem-solving? If so, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze monthly assortments against key metrics (personalization, weight, cost) and provide actionable insights for future assortments
- Provide monthly reporting and merchandising recaps, including qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct Net Promoter Score (NPS) deep dives and identify areas of opportunity for improvement across merch and other areas in the business
- Build ad hoc member surveys and conduct analysis to inform key merchandising decisions
- Additional analysis required around merchandising, planning, personalization, e-commerce
- Present complex data and analyses to non-technical audiences
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (Operations preferred)
- 2-3 years of work experience in an analytical or consulting role
- Advanced/Bilingual English level
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with large datasets is required. SQL experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate with other partners
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, project management, and communication skills
- Flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of statistics preferred
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with personalization, modeling, and simulations
- Interest in and knowledge of beauty, style, and makeup
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Ref. 11986 Desarrollador Fullstack (Node Js + Angular) Seniority: Sr - Semi Sr : ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Desarrollador Fullstack (Node Js + Angular), para Importa [...]
- Nuestro cliente, Centro Médico Especializado en Tratamientos de Diálisis ubicado en Capital Federal, nos ha solicitado para el tratamiento crónico de pacientes ambulatorios, el Reclutamiento y Se [...]
- Ref. 11932 Developer Mobile Seniority: Sr - Semi Sr : ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Developer Mobile, para Importante Empresa de Servicios de IT Detalle: -Conocimi [...]
- Ref. 11681 Arquitecto Desarrollador .Net Senior Seniority: Sr - Semi Sr : ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Arquitecto Desarrollador .Net Senior, para Importante Empresa Mu [...]