GSK Oncology is committed to discovering and developing new medicines for people living with cancer. Join us in Oncology to help improve the lives of patients around the world.
Click to listen from the VP & Area Medical Director EMW Latin America.
Our Medical Head will be responsible for providing expert scientific capability and leadership while managing a broad range of Medical Affairs activities associated with his or her assigned products and within the Oncology therapy area.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Lead Oncology Medical Area at local level,
working in partnership with cross-functional teams and global teams providing scientific/clinical/technical expertise and advice and leadership on GSK products.
- Accountable for the external engagement strategy, leading external scientific/clinical exchange with the scientific and medical community.
- Lead, develop and implement a local Medical Strategic Plan for medicines within the Oncology therapy area.
- Ensure alignment with commercial strategic planning.
- Provide expert scientific product and disease knowledge and trusted medical leadership to GSK and to above country Medical Networks.
- Build and leverage high quality scientific knowledge and capability expertise across the enterprise.
- Deliver external engagement excellence characterized by timely, responsible and responsive interactions with the external medical and scientific community to achieve a two-way trusted scientific partnership.
- Accountable for regular review and analysis of data analytics and medical voice of customer to derive insights and develop action plans to deliver on the medical strategy.
- Interact with above country teams to influence clinical development plans in order to optimize patient access to innovative medicines.
- Provide in-country support for new asset launches and ensure successful launch.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Medical doctor, PhD or PharmD with proven experience in the oncology field.
- Strong foundation/pharmaceutical industry expertise in oncology.
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English.
- Ability to apply scientific knowledge and lead research programs.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners including Key External Experts and global stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of the development process in Oncology; drug discovery, development, launch and commercialization.
- Strong ability to leverage scientific knowledge.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a strategic partner with commercial functions would be considered an asset.
- Must possess a good understanding of healthcare environment.
- Strong ability to coordinate with R&D; meaningful research protocols and Investigators’ sponsored studies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- MBA considered an asset.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong project management skills.
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to Monday, June 29th, 2020.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy being part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Somos la compañía líder de delivery en América Latina. Nuestra plataforma conecta a más de 45.000 restaurantes, supermercados, farmacias y tiendas de la región con millones de usuarios. Actualme [...]
Descripción de la Plaza Profile Highly organized, understands the importance of deadlines, detail-oriented, able to multitask. Responsibilities include but not limited to: - Answer phone, ta [...]
As a successful Senior Account Executive, Portfolio Sales, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to): Manage a book for 20-30 named Fortune 500 accounts. Work cl [...]
Description En Corteva estamos buscando incorporar un talento para desarrollarse en el rol Category Leader de Insecticidas Quien Asuma La Posición Será Responsable Por - El armado de la [...]