Manage, analyze and provide accurate and relevant data for Project Leaders to make informed decisions on strategies and tactics to mitigate risk, control cost, and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned project. The Project Management Analyst (PMA) typically supports a project which is medium to large in scope and may also support a phase or portion of a large, complex project.
- Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers and alerts and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader or others to act upon.
- Coordinate project schedules, estimates, cost control, risk management activities.
- Review and approve project invoices on behalf of Project Leader or Project Integration Manager.
- Implement change order control processes.
- Ensure Project Leader has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders, quality to support better decision-making.
- Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Execution Plans.
- Assist project sub-team leads in defining resource requirements, utilizes systems in order to monitor status.
- Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for study team and/or customer.
- Organize and support Project Leader in managing internal study team and customer meetings.
- Prepare presentation materials including study data for internal study team and customer meetings.
- Support study file review and audits as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
- Ability to influence without authority.
Minimum Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or other related field and minimum of 1 year of relevant clinical research experience or project management activities (with analytical/financial skills - preferably);
- Excellent english command
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1106444
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Experis es el líder global en soluciones de selección y gestión de proyectos para perfiles profesionales. Impulsamos el crecimiento de las organizaciones a través de la atracción, evaluación y [...]
Descripción De La Oferta Buenas tardes a todos EN esta oportunidad me encuentro en busqueda de un perfil JUNIOR QA. Para trabajar en la zona de PALERMO CABA. Orientamos la busqueda a estudian [...]
Descripción De La Oferta En Zarego estamos buscando un Project Manager en Buenos Aires, Argentina: Buscamos a alguien capaz de organizar y llevar adelante proyectos utilizando las mejores práct [...]
At Glovo we are constantly looking for passionate and experienced engineers to join our team Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackl [...]