The Alternative Board (Worldwide)
The Alternative Board (TAB) has been successfully helping business owners change their businesses and their lives for 30 years through the provision of business owner advisory boards coupled with coaching and consulting.
The brand currently operates in 20 countries throughout the world, and is looking for the right business / franchise partner to bring the concept to Argentina.
To be successful in this role, you need the following:
* Entrepreneurial mindset – you are focused on how to build and grow businesses. You may have owned a business in the past, or worked in a role where you were instrumental in helping a company grow.
* Belief in people’s potential – you gravitate to helping others,
and many people seek you out for your advice and mentoring about business and sometimes personal matters.
* Inspirational leader – you know how to lead and develop others on your team. You have at least 10 years of leadership experience leading teams.
* Connector and rainmaker – you are the type of person who connects with others quickly, building trust and rapport easily. You are comfortable selling and recommending solutions you truly believe in.
* Business leader of business leaders – you have a passion for business and want to use your business expertise to help business owners and leaders grow theirs.
* Life-long learner – you are passionate about learning and personal growth.
* Multi-cultural – you are well-traveled and multilingual. You have a good command of the local language – but also English.
The role of Business / Franchise Partner encompasses the following responsibilities:
You will be the regional leader of our brand in Argentina and will be responsible for growing the brand.
* You will find and recruit franchisees to deliver our unique solution to business owners throughout the country.
* You will connect and network with the business community – through events, public speaking or virtually. You will either be, or aspire to be, a thought-leader in the business community.
* You will lead your own business advisory board (either in person or virtually) made up of various business owners, leaders, and coach members to achieve greater success. Unlike other franchise services, we are in a unique position to offer or services virtually as well.
For this role we are looking for an exceptional entrepreneurial leader. This is not a salaried position, you will derive your income from the successful selection and support of brand ambassadors (franchisees) throughout the region.
If you are looking for a business opportunity that positively impacts the Argentinian business community, then please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be the best match.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Atención al público en local, preparación de pedidos envíos a domicilio, stock, manejo de caja. El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son defin [...]
¿Te gustaría formar parte de nuestro equipo? Estamos buscando Analistas Funcionales para gestionar proyectos, participar activamente en la etapa de definición de requerimientos, diseñar, desarr [...]
La búsqueda se orienta a un Contador, con experiencia comprobable en estudios contables o pymes, valorando especialmente empresas del rubro salud. Desde el estudio, tendrá a cargo la gestión con [...]
BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized [...]