Our client boast a Talent Acquisition Team who provide a full 360 recruitment service to both hiring managers and candidates and support the business by insuring that they recruit the highest possible talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will oversee the recruitment across the group for a defined area.
Your role will consist of the full recruitment process from conducting a full brief with the hiring manager up to the negotiation of offers with successful candidates, as well as directly sourcing candidates for hard to fill positions by advertising or reporting advertising metrics in your area.
This position is a full-time role, based at the company's Head Office. However,
travel may be expected to visit the hiring managers regularly. Other travel may include attending careers events and exhibitions.
Duties and Responsibilties of the Talent Acquisition Specialist include:
- Ownership of the full recruitment process within a defined area.
- Conducting telephone interviews.
- Arranging interviews with hiring managers and candidates.
- Completion of the offer process to successful candidates.
- Attending career fairs and exhibitions.
- Advertisement of open vacancies.
- Use of social media (such as LinkedIn) to advertise and source candidates.
- Developing attraction campaigns and yearly attraction strategies.
- Proactively sourcing of suitable candidates.
- Developing talent pools for your defined area.
3) STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT:
- Conducting vacancy briefings with hiring managers.
- Regularly meeting with hiring managers to understand their exact recruitment needs.
- Liasing with International Recruitment Services in relation to pipelining candidates.
- Working closely with onsite Resourcing Business Partners and the wider HR team.
- Producing weekly reports and quarterly overviews.
- Understanding of your resourcing metrics and the impact they have on both the business and the stakeholders.
Skills and Experienced required to be successful within the Talent Acquisition Specialist role:
- Previous recruitment experience is essential.
- In-house or RPO experience is preferred; however, our client will also consider someone from an agency backround.
- Experience working to performance related targets and KPIS.
- Previous direct sourcing experience is essential.
- Ability to create rapport with a vast range of candidates, colleagues, and high level stakeholders is a must.
- The ability to demonstrate a focus on providing a positive experience to candiates and hiring managers is essential.
- Exceptional IT and reporting skills is fundamental to this role.
About the successful candidate:
Our client recognises and values everyone as unique and individual. They treat people with kindness and compassion; absolute honesty, integrity, fairness and trust, and treat one another as valued members of their business. As someone looking to join their team, the successful candidate will demonstrate these key values.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to actively participate as member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives. They will demonstrate a lead by example attitude to to inspire colleagues, and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you are interested, and wish to know more information about this opportunity, please apply now for this role and a member of the team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Atención al público en local, preparación de pedidos envíos a domicilio, stock, manejo de caja. El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son defin [...]
¿Te gustaría formar parte de nuestro equipo? Estamos buscando Analistas Funcionales para gestionar proyectos, participar activamente en la etapa de definición de requerimientos, diseñar, desarr [...]
La búsqueda se orienta a un Contador, con experiencia comprobable en estudios contables o pymes, valorando especialmente empresas del rubro salud. Desde el estudio, tendrá a cargo la gestión con [...]
BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized [...]