Design Engineer required for a national engineering specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and work on a number of specialist projects.
The successful candidate:
- Will be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or the equivalent.
- Will have experience designing temporary engineering structures.
- Familiarity with structural design / assessment packages.
- Confident at designing steel and concrete.
- Experience in any of the following will be considered:
* Concrete frame design.
* Excavation support.
* Crane foundations.
* Propping or shoring.
- You will be confident in the use of 2D AutoCAD, 2D Frame and beam software.
The role and responsibilties of the Design Engineer will include:
- Working on a variety of temporary works designs for our key clients.
- Working on individual projects from start to finish.
- Communicating with clients and project leads.
- Using AutoCAD 2D.
- Attend site inspections / surveys as required in order to inform the design.
- Produce and maintain the Designer's Risk Assessment and Decision Log.
- Highlight any observed non-compliances with CDM Regulations.
- You will usually only work on 1-2 projects at a time, but you will work on a high volume of designs over the course of your career.
- Working with a number of materials including steel, concrete and composites.
- Being involved with the assessments of existing structures.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción De La Oferta Company Overview From device to cloud, McAfee provides market:leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environmen [...]
Descripción De La Oferta Role Overview: We are looking for someone who is passionate about software and grows computer:based systems to meet our requirements. Application Developers design, construct [...]
Descripción De La Oferta Role Overview: We are looking for someone who is passionate about software testing, has interest in cyber security and data protection, and wants to join our collaborative te [...]
Córdoba, Córdoba We're searching for a Full Stack Software Engineer (React/AngularJS/Node.js) to join our team in Sydney, Australia. You'll be working with our team, with colleagues from all over t [...]