A premier PE firm tailored to real estate investments is looking to bring a Transactions associate on board.
It is a great opportunity for any Investment banker looking to move into a buy side role.
Develops and maintains financial models and/or underwriting for use in evaluating potential investments;
- Conduct research and due diligence of prospective opportunities including their respective financial and organizational structures, review of legal documentation, analyze past and future performance,
- Evaluation of unit or portfolio acquisition opportunities;
- Carry assigned duties to manage the many facets of bringing a deal to funding, including presentation to final investment committee;
- Possess strong communication skills in which to create concise written presentations
- Assist with asset management including business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills
- Strong academic background, preferably in finance or accounting
- 1-2 years of as an analyst in investment banking, real estate or finance role (real estate experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a mastery in excel and ability to create in-depth financial analysis via models
- Highly organized and exception attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Experience in managing, updating and analyzing large quantities of data
- Ability to manage and effectively present information
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Bachelor?s degree from credited school
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organiza [...]
COFS (Customer Operations and Facilities Support) is a regional structure embedded within CASC SA that perform customer operations, backoffice processes and administrative support to commercial & oper [...]
This position will be a steady state maintenance (e.g. for customer, vendor, materials and finance) within the Region helping to ensure service levels are met while adhering to relevant data standards [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Medio tiempo Búsqueda: DevOps Senior y DevOps Monitoring Engineer LATAM5411 Reclutamiento Especializado. Requisitos: - DevOps Senior: - Implementación de infraes [...]