Buenos Aires C.F.
The Business Analyst is a key role in the CPT supporting the delivery of critical projects. This is a business focused role working directly with representatives to ensure business requirements, processes, procedures, work instructions and test materials are documented, mapped and aligned to standards and solutions to ensure successful implementation.
The role will require extensive engagement with business representatives from each of the a range of areas as well as IT analysts and the programme team.
Some of the main accountabilities of the Business Analyst will include;
- Working closely with business representatives to clarify business requirements.
- Identifying requirements that enables solution design and detailed design of the associated business processes.
- Plan, prioritise, manage, execute and evaluate analysis work on multiple complex or critical projects.
- The creation and streamlining of related work instructions required to support new or amended processes.
- Create User Acceptance Test scripts, analyse results, support the business throughout the testing process and maintain a traceability matrix.
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for someone who has previous experience working within a similar role as part of a team involved in the delivery of high-profile projects.
- A firm knowledge of business analysis best practice within large organisations, including operating models, products and processes will be necessary.
- Comfortable working with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders within various operations and management teams, all the way up to Director level.
- Be systematic, disciplined and methodical in your approach to gathering, documenting and analysing requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately visualise and clearly articulate solutions to the business and stakeholders where required.
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments, please submit your application.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Ecolab is seeking an Accounts Payable Junior Analyst to join its Global Financial Services team, which provides administrative back office services to Ecolab offices aro [...]
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), to join the [...]
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Business R [...]
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Incident R [...]