Buenos Aires C.F.
We have been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant to join a fast moving, highly acquisitive, PE backed entrepreneurial service based business. This exciting opportunity is a newly created, broad and all-encompassing role, reporting into the Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to develop in a dynamic organisation, with a full study package on offer for the right candidate.
The key responsibility of this Management Accountant role is to provide accurate and timely monthly reporting, and produce commercial forecasts for senior stakeholders across the business.
* Complete preparation of monthly management accounts, including balance sheet,
cashflow and full P&L;
* Full ownership of month end procedures, including posting of journals, accruals and prepayments, and inter-company transactions, as well as full responsibility for the fixed asset register
* Contribute to production of board packs, with insightful commentary, to be presented to senior internal and external stakeholders across the business
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts for business and business partnering with budget holders to track performance
* Reconciliation of control accounts and balance sheet on a monthly basis
* Produce short term cashflow forecasts and develop robust internal controls
* Support Finance Manager and the wider team with the annual audit and any ad-hoc analysis required
The ideal Management Accountant:
This role will ideally suit a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent). The successful candidate will be a driven and passionate individual with strong problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritise a complex workload. Technically strong Excel skills, including vlookups, sumifs and pivot tables are required for this role.
If your or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Management Accountant role, please apply now.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Looking for an FP&A; Analyst to join one of the fastest growing companies. The role: - Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end. - Coordination with the [...]
A leading company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team and make a positive impact in their accounts team. This position will suit a hands on candidate who is comfortable carry [...]
We are recruiting a Senior Accountant for a foward thinking, modern accountancy practice. Senior duties will include: - Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole trader [...]
Summary: Maintains accurate accounting records in compliance with US and local (as applicable) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).Perform required financial controls and analysis. Esse [...]