Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
This position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of core post payroll operational HR services and linked closely to processes such as benefits, payroll, time & attendance, leave management, worker’s compensation in Argentina.
The Senior Payroll Specialist will serve as a member of the HR Operations specialist’s team responsible for delivering HR operational services to the business, accurate accounting of the monthly payroll run, and post payroll payments. Acting under general supervision, the specialist will utilize their general HR Services/Operations knowledge to administer complex processes related to the delivery of HR Services/Payroll Operation services.
65% Business Leader
- Serve as a specialist within the HR operations market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for (country).
- Use general HR Services/Payroll accounting knowledge to review/perform HR Services/Operations projects
- Execute the coordinated deployment of HR operations services, including any specific strategy requirements
- Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
- Work in close partnership with shared services (CBS) to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes, account reconciliation and monthly payroll run booking
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
- Using payroll and general HR Services/Operations knowledge, and client intelligence, provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers.
15% Change Leader
- Represent Argentina and business clients in prioritization activities and escalations
- Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure adoption
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions
- Provide and ensure clear and robust support documentation to account reconciliations and monthly payroll run, and work in partnership with our shared service
- Perform/execute the design and delivery of HR Services/Operations training/education sessions for employees, HR professionals, and/or supervisors/managers in the business
10% Culture Steward
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of simplified and standardized processes
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
10% Value Leader
- Using Argentina and general HR Services/Operations knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Ensure application of standard policies
- Responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of HR services/operations providers.
- Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in payroll Argentina
- Previous experience in HR operations-related market service areas such as benefits, payroll, time & attendance, leave management, worker’s compensation and employee health & safety and/or other relevant HR experience
- Sap knowledge on HCM Payroll
- Advanced English level
- Knowledge on Unions
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location Argentina-C-Buenos Aires
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Position Purpose This position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of core post payroll operational HR services and linked closely to processes such as ben [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires The Cutover work plan Analyst facilitates meetings across project teams and business units/functions to develop an integrated cutover work plan for ERP Deployments, MADJ [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires “At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are tr [...]
San Luis, San Luis Cargill proporciona alimentos, productos y servicios agrícolas, financieros e industriales a todo el mundo.Colaborando estrechamente con los agricultores, clientes, gobiernos y co [...]