Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
We’re looking for a Lead Node.js Dev to join our team of Devs and this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this role You will:
- Ensure the software quality standards agreed by the team, trying to ensure that these are met and the development is done with the highest possible quality
- Understand and be able to convey to the team the importance of using best practices when designing the software and implementing it, making the best possible software in the most agile way possible with the idea of being able to easily evolve it.
- Show the development team the best ways to do things, helping and improving skills, doing a better job every day.
Developers with more experience should transmit and support less experienced developers.
- Setting the bar is key. This role should be the closest person to follow the principles and practices established by the team and being a mirror to the rest of the team. In this way they can also feel safe when implementing them and proposing solutions. It must also foster a learning environment.
- You must deal with both tech and non-technical aspects related to the team, motivating, delegating, influencing, and innovation.
- The most important thing is not only to have a good technical level and apply good practices, leadership skills and a high sense of responsibility and organization are needed.
The team will focus on the development of a completely new integral portal, which means that you will work on the development of a product from scratch, which tomorrow will be an IBM asset globally.
You will be deploying new technology, without technology restrictions, dockerized with micro services in the cloud, this is infra virtuality in the cloud.
Are you ready? Don't wait any longer, apply now!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Know good practices, continuous integration flow, TDD oriented tests and development
- Experience working with cloud environments (Microsoft, AWS, IBM)
- Be the technical reference of the project, coach dev team and solve problems.
- Ability to estimate, monitor development plan, communicate plan status, assign tasks in the team
- Know internationalization concepts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Does not apply
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Introduction If you are passionate about developing in node.js and deploying new technology, without technology restrictions, in a globally established company and also l [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Introduction We’re looking for a Lead Node.js Dev to join our team of Devs and this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Your Role and Responsibilities In [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Introduction We’re looking for Ibm Datacap Devs and this may be your opportunity! We’re looking for talent to deploy new technology, without technology restrictions [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To inve [...]