JP Morgan Chase
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase is responsible for the provision of legal services to the Corporation and is organized by Practice Groups that conform to the organization of the Firm’s lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams to communicate legal and regulatory changes to the businesses and staff areas and for the lines of business and staff areas to communicate business developments that have legal or regulatory implications to the legal teams in a timely manner.
As a Human Resources Litigation Support Associate in the Human Resources Law Practice Group of the JPMorgan Chase Legal Department,
you will be responsible for helping the legal team provide counsel and advice to the firm on employment matters; work on employment claims at various stages of litigation in various global jurisdictions, with an emphasis on document management, and help draft and review human resources policies and agreements and other legal documentation related to human resources and employment. With attorney oversight, you may also coordinate responses to agency charges, wage claims, attorney demand letters and other types of third party inquiries and claims. You will also help build sustainable and repeatable Human Resources and Legal Department processes.
- Ability to research, compile and navigate internal and external resources;
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills, and ability to develop and maintain co-worker, client and outside counsel relationships;
- Ability to write concisely and clearly;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own workload and prioritize tasks to meet goals, including managing deadlines and working under pressure;
- Strong sense of honesty and ethics and dedication to protecting the reputation of JPMC;
- Experience managing a large case load, as well as multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience researching, preparing legal documents including basic pleadings and letters;
- Ability to review and summarize legal documents to assist an evaluation of claims and analysis of data;
- Experience with financial services is a strong plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), LEXIS/Westlaw, case management applications and/or customer account management applications
- Previous experience in Law Firms, In-House Legal departments or equivalent
- Law degree or Legal education background strongly preferred
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase is responsible for the provision of legal services to the Corporation and is organized by Practice Groups that conform to the organiz [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Role Summary The primary responsibility of our trade support and operations team is to maintain a first-class operational infrastructure for trading and sales desks to m [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Be part of a dedicated functional team for Client Onboarding and KYC activities for Latin America that provides the following support: o Perform specific KYC (Know Your C [...]