- Say goodbye to traffic, freelance jobs, looking for clients, working in cheap agencies and say hello to being a home-based (or nomadic!) creative artist.
This job combines the best of both worlds: the flexibility of a home-based job and the security of a steady stream of projects. Work directly with our amazing clients! The graphics you’ll create will help support their businesses
> What’s it like to work at Design Pickle?
Design Pickle’s main headquarters are in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our team of awesome designers is based in the Philippines, Argentina and Mexico. Though the work is remote, we’ve worked very hard to create a friendly and connected culture.
It’s not as lonely as you’d expect from a full-time,
home-based job! We're in constant communication and Pickles are able to form lifelong bonds with colleagues while maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Execute graphic design requests efficiently with a pragmatic approach. Meaning: keep designs ego-free and do what’s best for the client.
- Follow internal processes. Communicate effectively with your assigned Production team to ensure that requests are being executed accurately.
- Communicate with your assigned clients via email & live chat. Working online means written requests and written responses. Follow instructions and express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Be able to look up and learn new things quickly. Questions are welcome and we help each other learn every day. But a good designer is able to troubleshoot most issues efficiently.
- Have an eye for accuracy and quality control. Review outbound graphics before sending them. Minimize unnecessary back-and-forth by making sure your output is in line with your client’s request.
- Be available to work FULL-TIME following a regular schedule.
> Professional Requirements:
- A FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude!
- Team player!
- Experience with handling clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in written English.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Graphic design experience
> Equipment Requirements
- Has daily/unlimited access to fast internet connection not less than 5MBPS
- Has an updated computer or laptop that can handle lots of design action!
- Has a working web camera installed — for application, training, and video conferences/meetings
Adobe CC AI, PSD, and INDD installed.
- Work from home — or from anywhere!
- Unbeatable pay rates.
- Every two weeks payout schedule. Consistent, no cutoffs.
- Internal career/promotion opportunities beyond graphic design.
- Free training and personal development.
- Healthcare coverage after minimum tenure.
> What kind of graphics am I going to create? Here is a short list of the graphic design requests we support:
- Display ads
- Print or digital brochures
- T-shirt graphics
- Trade show marketing materials
- Facebook ad graphics
- Instagram graphics
- Google display ads
- Social media quotes
- Promotional items
- Outdoor graphics
- Sales sheets
- Event flyers
- Email header graphics
- Blog header graphics
- “Hero” images for your website
- Basic photo edits & manipulation
- Knocking out backgrounds
- E-commerce graphics
- Update/refresh existing logo
- Presentation graphics
- Revising webpage mockup
- Basic wireframe template (no coding)
- Animated GIFs
- Original logos and branding
- Original infographics
- InDesign projects
- Large copy-heavy layout projects (8 or more pages)
- And many, many more types of requests.
See some of our works at our website!
>> Keep in mind that this position is for a FULL TIME Graphic Designer. At the moment we don’t accept applications for part-time workers or freelance artists.
>> At the moment WE DON'T ACCEPT APPLICATIONS focused only in animation, 3D artists, photographers or video editors.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE and we look forward to meeting you soon!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Edad: entre 20 y 50 años
- Conocimientos: Adobe Ilustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Orientamos nuestra búsqueda a Lic. En Administración de Empresas o Contadores con experiencia mínima de 3 años en posiciones similares.... [...]
Consultor SAP SD Sr. Importante Multinacional. Coordinar las tareas del día a día de un equipo de más o menos 8 personas. Skills y conocimientos:.... [...]
Buscamos un estudiante avanzado o graduado de Sistemas / Informática o carreras afines que acrediten al menos 3 años de experiencia laboral previa como… [...]
Experiencia previa de trabajo no inferior a 4 o 5 años en tareas relacionadas con Administracion, Finanzas y/o Contabilidad. La Cía. [...]