SENIOR BRAND ASSOCIATE
The Sr. Brand Associate is responsible for providing marketing support of the CBL including, operational execution, implementation of the portfolio communication strategy and follow–up, support of internal communications among the team and coordination and alignment with enabling functions. Also focuses on specific projects.
- Provide insights to CBL to influence the country brand strategies
- In conjunction with CBL develops the brand plan and executes its implementation with full accountability for implementation.
- Follow up of Promotional Calendar and territory PoAs and perform analysis of the scope, impact and efficiency of promotional investment
- Maintain territory dashboards and run Value Added Programs impact analysis
- Support the development of promotional material and sales literature
- Work with local agencies for trans-creation of materials
- Track and report on progress toward forecast brand performance
- Institutional data base management. Direct purchases, bid and tender follow-up. Coordination with KAMs
- Support budget controls both at country-wide and territory level
- Work with medical/legal to obtain appropriate approval of brand materials
- Coordination of logistics and contents of BU meetings, field force POAs, team buildings and training-related activities including managing the virtual training calendar
- Coordination of Speaker Tours, interacting with Speakers and KOLs for logistics
- Set-up and distribution of promotional cycles
- Ensures plans and programs are effectively executed w/available resources
- Travel coordination, calendar and meeting arrangement of International and National
- Congresses and Seminars
Education and Experience
At least 2 year of Marketing experience – Pharma strongly desired - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
Proficiency in English
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SENIOR BRAND ASSOCIATE The Sr. Brand Associate is responsible for providing marketing support of the CBL including, operational execution, implementation of the portfolio communication strategy and [...]
Responsabilidades - Brindar soporte administrativo al equipo de MKT y a la Fuerza de Ventas - Colaborar conla ejecución de planes de MKT y organización de eventos - Mantener contacto con diseña [...]
SENIOR BRAND ASSOCIATE The Sr. Brand Associate is responsible for providing marketing support of the CBL including, operational execution, implementation of the portfolio communication strategy and fo [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires - El Coordinador de Compliance de Aseguramiento de la Calidad lidera todas las actividades del área de Aseguramiento de la Calidad relacionadas al cumplimiento de regula [...]