Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
The Trans Srvcs Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities.
- Provide support to Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Identify and suggest process improvements for products as an SME (subject matter expert)
- Implement and validate process improvements for each respective product and create customized reporting
- Respond to requests and deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Identify and select solutions to problems, based on analyzed data
- Participates in ad hoc projects as defined by supervisor and execute complex transactions and participate in complex processes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AR
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Busqueda actriz de 35-40 años pelo castaño o morocho con experiencia para obra a estrenarse en Abril Ensayo: Disponibilidad de horarios [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Requisitos: Estudiantes o graduados de la carrera de contador público Con o sin experiencia en el área Disponibilidad para viajar Deseos de trabajar en equipo [...]
San Nicolas, Buenos Aires Empresa: G&L; Group Industria: Desarrollo de Software y Servicios Informaticos Descripcion: G&L; Group es una empresa argentina, constituida en un 100% por capital pri [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Nuestro Cliente importante Cadena Gastronómica de Sushi, incorporará a su equipo a un/a Encargado/a de Local para una de sus sucursales en San Isidro. SUS PRINCIPAL [...]