Gobernador Gálvez, Santa Fe
The Operations & Supply Chain (OSC) Business Analyst (BA) will work closely with business partners, business teams, Cargill Business Services and 3rd party partners to enable the delivery of process, data, and technology solutions.
The Business Analyst is a skilled professional who will develop and provide system designs and solutions to solve various business requirements. This position will be able to expertly manage projects or workstreams within projects, through the entire project lifecycle. This position will deliver effective presentations and solution walk-through to audiences of all sizes utilizing strong communication skills.
This position will work primarily with the scale’s applications & hardware projects; therefore this position will be responsible for learning the configurations and business processes that run loadout and unload of trucks and trains. This position will integrate application knowledge with Operations and/or Plant Infrastructure requirements including server, workstations, networks, plant control systems, scales hardware, and other plant related systems. Utilizing expertise in inbound/outbound plant processes and the integrated scale applications that support these processes, this position will provide “best in class” IT solutions.
This position requires both broad and deep knowledge of the solution(s) and business processes, and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The Business Analyst will engage in business decision discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. Has a passion for the business which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the business experience.
This position requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated competence in expectation management. This position is expected to follow the Cargill Project Delivery Process and Requirements Analysis and Solution Design process framework.
60% Analysis & Technical Support
- Complete a workflow analysis for new environments, including developing specifications and quotes for potential projects and/or ongoing maintenance needs. Collaborate with infrastructure teams to order appropriate hardware and software as required.
- Work on various projects to deploy, lifecycle, decommission, and rationalize plant systems.
- Coordinate upgrades and changes to minimize interruption of plant processes.
- Elicit requirements (performance, availability, security, accessibility, cross-browser compliance) using a methodology most appropriate for the context of each project.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Clarify and improve the business processes impacted by the technology changes that are part of assigned projects.
- Identify system changes for downstream system and/or organizational impacts.
- Provide hypercare / post go live support for Infrastructure and plant applications as part of projects (including after hours on call if required by the project).
- Utilizing both formal and informal processes, share knowledge with the operations team and ensure the support team has the knowledge and documentation needed to properly support what has been deployed.
- Plan for acceptance of solution/hardware changes (change management, communication, training needs).
25% Solution Design
- Create solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives.
- Consider in the design, the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, customer satisfaction reviews, etc.
- Create supporting solution design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability, support solution implementation as necessary.
- Participate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business, technology teams and support teams.
10% Business Partnership
- Work with businesses to establish clear connections between business goals and strategies and the process data, and technology investments required to achieve them.
- Create and maintain long-term working relationships with technology teams, functional counterparts, vendors and business partners.
- Engage and influence business sponsors and users and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
- Effectively engage stakeholders in change management activities.
5% Project Delivery Responsibilities
- Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones.
- Provide input to staffing plans at the project-level to identify key / required skills.
- Ensure traceability from business requirements through application testing and work with offshore development and QA teams clarifying requirements.
- Hold project team members accountable to their deliverables and ensure project execution.
- Prepare estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a manufacturing-related discipline; OR equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in diverse operational, IT, and/or business roles
- 1-year experience in IT services for infrastructure and applications in a plant environment
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Business fluency in English
- Understanding of all aspects of applications, including data in the database, installs on a client PC, configuring and troubleshooting peripheral hardware (such as hand scanners, printers, scale indicators, cameras, RFID readers, control devices, Term I/O controllers, photo eyes, ethernet hardware, etc.), and business process issues
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) systems that sit in between the plant floor and our ERP systems, especially scale/weighbridge systems
- Experience collaborating with project teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
- Experience with business case development
- Established skills in identifying and developing strategies to address change management issues
- Experience across various businesses and project types (including custom software development, COTS and SAAS implementation, O&M; support)
- Experience in Use Case diagramming, Business Process Modeling (BPM) and User Stories development
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
Job Information Technology
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Gobernador Gálvez, Santa Fe Position Purpose this position will be responsible a project management and technical supervision / execution activities at CASC SA BOSC to build projects (FULL*/MEDIUM [...]
Proposito de la Posicion Esta posición será responsable por apoyar y liderar las actividades de logística y levantamiento de informaciones para el área de CCE (Change, Communication and Educat [...]
Delivering financial analysis that enhances decision making and providing the view regarding performance and opportunities that exist for further investigation and/or improvements. Collaborate with F [...]
Propósito de la Posición Es responsable por la administración y control interno en puertos y planta propios, público o privado deberá brindar soporte a todas las áreas del negocio para evalu [...]