JP Morgan Chase
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
The Regional KYC Advisory Officer role will play a key part in the Latin America GFCC team reporting into Regional GFCC and the Global KYC Officer. They will assist in the continued development and implementation of KYC-related initiatives, including both Corporate and local due diligence requirements, ensuring effective KYC oversight across LatAm for all lines of business. The role will include advisory on KYC Standards’ requirements, appendix X upkeep, procedures, system developments, exams, and aiding in remediations. They will be responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and maintenance of the region’s and local KYC programs,
establishing and developing effective relationships with in-country GFCC, Client Onboarding, business partners, and contributing to policy, governance and procedural enhancements as well as various ad hoc KYC projects.
- AML subject matter expert to offer advisory support on KYC and CIP policies to the lines of business in the region.
- Coordinate and manage policy and regulatory change regarding KYC requirements to ensure in-country and global policy and procedure are up to date.
- Ensure timely upkeep of appendix X documentation and requirements.
- Review and analyse, in liaison with the business, regarding specific due diligence risks that may arise and ensuring a functioning feedback loop to capture key relevant information to be documented in the client’s KYC file and reflected in their risk categorisation.
- Aid in ensuring a strong AML governance structure, preparing and coordinating management information, including metrics and oversight of action plans and other issues.
- Organize, prepare and deliver appropriate in person KYC training to LOBs, including partnering with key areas such as Client Onboarding and Operations.
- Work with internal groups including LOB Compliance, Legal, Audit, Risk to ensure consistent understanding of requirements.
- Collaborate in assessing new business initiatives; identify risk and mitigations, controls, etc.
- Assist in preparing any AML related information for internal audit or regulatory exams.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent).
- Experience in a control or risk function including 2 to 3 years AML/KYC related experience.
- Understanding of regulatory concepts including, but not limited to, LatAm countries’ AML Regulatory requirements, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions, the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Ability to use information effectively and have an eye to detail.
- Demonstrated skills in risk assessment. The ability to make sound decisions, including escalation when appropriate.
- Problem management skills.
- Proactive and team oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and able to execute responsibilities with minimal supervision; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
- Interest in subject
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, inn [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires The Off boarding Analyst will work within the Argentina office supporting Off boarding and Payroll activities. You will also support the day-to-day HR challenges by ensurin [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Role: E-Commerce Control Analyst Role Summary The e-Trading Middle office function in IB Operations involves onboarding of clients onto the various e-trading platform [...]