Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds´ most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The 2nd line of defense (LOD)
Testing team is part of LATAM Compliance, Conduct and Operational Risk Management (CCOR) , and is responsible for evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the businesses’ control environment by performing point-in-time reviews of the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls across all lines of business in LATAM.
We are looking for a professional with experience in Audit, Compliance, and/or Risk & Control in/for Financial Institutions to join the LATAM CCOR Testing Team in a regional position based in Buenos Aires. The Team ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern the product and services offered by all relevant businesses and locations in Latin America, as well as conduct and operational risk related aspects.
- Execution of the LATAM 2nd LOD Monitoring and Testing Program in line with the firm’s expectation. The purpose of the program is to test the design and effectiveness of controls in place implemented by the different businesses to manage their operational, compliance and conduct risks by executing reviews focused on specific topics.
- Testing of businesses impacted by Regulatory changes and Regulator focus
- Partnership with Operational Risk and Compliance SMEs, and business stakeholders.
- Management of open issues arising from testing and ensuring associated action plans are addressed and issues are validated in line with the firm’s expectations.
- Provide support during Audit and Regulator enquires and reviews relating to 2nd LOD Testing.
- Involvement in departmental projects particularly in relation to the development of the development of the Annual Monitoring and Testing Plan.
- Work with global testing partners to lead or support global monitoring and testing assignments as directed.
- University Degree or equivalent;
- 3+ years experience in professional roles described above. Expertise in Asset and/or Wealth Management is a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Portuguese is considered a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and partners.
- Pro-active, motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, meet deadlines and multitask successfully
- Have flexibility regarding working hours.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires The Off boarding Analyst will work within the Argentina office supporting Off boarding and Payroll activities. You will also support the day-to-day HR challenges by ensurin [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business fo [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Global Identity & Access Management Operations (GIAM) team manages access for all JPMC Platforms, Database and Applications. This position will be with the Operations team [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms availabl [...]