Allegro MicroSystems, LLC
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Allegro MicroSystems Argentina's Layout team has an open position for an Electronics Engineering student/graduated to work in its facilities located on Buenos Aires, CABA, Saavedra (Avenidas Panamericana y Gral. Paz).
Allegro is seeking a talented and motivated engineer/technician (depending on the career status - advanced student or recent graduate) to join our world class ASIC design team. This team develops world leading high precision angle, position, and current sensing Hall Effect based sensors with a focus on automotive steering, pedal, and gear shift position sensing, as well as electric motor current sensing applications such as those used in hybrid and electric motor powered vehicles.
The environment is highly dynamic and fast paced. All team members are fully empowered to make decisions within the scope of their function and are expected to focus on achieving project goals no matter what the obstacles may be.
About the company
Allegro MicroSystems, LLC is a leading provider of linear and angle measurement and current sensing precision analog multi-mode sensors. The company’s products form the building blocks of increasingly intelligent automotive sensing applications, enabling advancements in controllability, efficiency, and safety, in the transportation development industry. With a portfolio of intellectual property and a rich history of design and process innovation, Allegro is a trusted partner to leading companies in some of the world’s largest markets to include consumer, industrial, and automotive sensors.
As a Layout Engineer you will be responsible for block level analog and mixed-signal layout design and the proper implementation of block level electrical requirements. You will work with design engineers to ensure layout quality and will work with other mask designers in a team project environment. You will also work with CAD engineering for on-going improvements to our PDK’s and design environment.
Depending on the previous experience or the experience gained during the job, the responsibilities could increase to floor planning activities for block and chip/top level assembly.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 year to graduation (please, specify number of subjects completed) or just graduated.
- Firm understanding of basic electronic circuit fundamentals.
- Advance level of English written and spoken.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Linux environment knowledge.
- Layout CAD tools knowledge like Cadence, Mentor or Tanner.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering Technology Degree (or a recent Bachelor’s Degree graduate) with 2+ years of relevant experience. Or 1+ years and specific courses like “EAMTA” or LAYOUT specific course in College, or INTERNSHIP).
- Courses (EAMTA, LAYOUT specific grade courses) will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to layout analog circuitry in a size/time constrained environment.
- Experience with floor planning activities for block and top level assembly.
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute ideas for improved productivity and automation of layout task.
- Knowledge of industry standard layout conventions and rules for reducing layout risk.
- Familiar with the Cadence VDI Layout Suite.
- Recent Master’s Degree Graduate (5-yr College Degree) or Certified on Layout Specific training will be a big plus.
- Full time employment.
- Experience and skills on the IC/layout field might shift the entry level salaries.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Boulogne, Buenos Aires ADT Security Services, la empresa de seguridad y protección contra incendios líder en el mundo, se encuentra en la búsqueda de Ejecutivos de Ventas telefonica. Serán respo [...]
Hacemos todo en carteles, vinilos, banners, ploteado vehicular, al mejor precio del mercado!! esperamos tu consulta 3764698097 [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Estamos en la búsqueda con incorporación inmediata para la posición: "Activadora de canal tradicional/Preventista" Deberá tener los siguientes requisitos: [...]
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Con experiencia en el rubro inmobiliario.- Requisitos - Sexo: Masculino - Edad: Entre 28 y 50 años - Nivel de Estudio: Universitario - Estado de Estudio: [...]