Buenos Aires C.F.
Our client is is a premium software engineering and agile consulting firm that connects innovative companies with world-class developers, engineers, and security experts. They have more than a decade of experience in creating cutting-edge custom software and sourcing IT teams.
. This professional will be working at Genium ARG, probably in more than one project in parallel.
One of them is for a 2000 employee US technology edge company based in NYC.
This project involves tasks such us AWS integrations with different services and APIs and integrates the services into the company’s pipeline.
Knowledge of CI like Jenkins, DockermContainers, using AWS under a VPN environment, Serverless,
and Terraform are required.
Another project in which the professional could be involved is to deploy into AWS a CMS-based solution for a multi-language, cross countries platform.
This person will:
● Work in a team developing and coordinating work related to the backend part of the solution
● Deploying into AWS
● Integrating the developments into a CI tool, like Jenkins. Requisitos:● Required ○ > 3 years working on AWS with 3rd party integrations (SDKs, APIs)
○ Strong experience developing applications using AWS features, like Lambdas and S3 Buckets.
○ Experienced in working in distributed teams with Git, doing Code Reviews and with continuous integration.
○ Experience working with the following: ■ AWS (Lambda functions, S3 Buckets) ■ CI tools, like Jenkins ■ Serverless and/or Terraform ■ Docker containers ■ AWS under a VPN environment ○ Experience in Unit Testing covering at least business logic.
● Nice To Have: ○ If the candidate has been involved in developing AWS services to mobile clients (iOS/Android apps) is a PLUS. Beneficios:
Full Time Job (8hrs a day, oriented to work by objectives)
- Remote vs. OnSite: On Site at great coworking space in Palermo + Friday -> Home Office.
- Salary locked in USD
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are looking for an instructional designer who is ideas-driven, comes from a teaching or training background, and is passionate about making learning an invigorating and empowering experience. Instr [...]
We are seeking a dedicated Learning Specialist to provide individualized academic support to students who are falling behind in class. You will work closely with students, teachers, and parents to dev [...]
We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, [...]
We are looking for a creative and analytical Public Relations Manager to strategize campaigns to create and maintain the public image of clients. Public Relation Managers are also responsible for work [...]