Think you have what it takes to spark conversations with a community of 1+ million women, making sure you’re making them feel awesome every step of the way?
At Trafilea we’re looking for a super talented copywriter for Shapermint, our shapewear online boutique that has grown from $0 to $50 million in 9 months. We want someone who’s passionate about female empowerment, the body-positive movement, retail, fashion but, most of all, making people happy. The ideal candidate should also have a strong background in marketing copy and hard sales - but prefer to work for the softer, branded side of the equation. Sound anything like you?
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands.
We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world. We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Select, interview, hire and train the talents needed on time to anticipate growth with the help of the talents team.
- Inspire the retention team to continually improve results, outcomes quality and challenge the status quo
- As a manager and mentor, you will identify growth and development opportunities within the creative team to architect future success
- Bridging gaps between different functions, roles and teams involved to be as effective and fast as possible.
- Manage the cross-functional strategic planning process, lead conversations with key stakeholders, and develop detailed product roadmaps
REPORTING & METRICS
- Effective communication of status of multiple projects, indicators and releases through reporting.
- Measure, analyze and improve key metrics that will make us understand the effectiveness of strategies
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and drive continuous improvements to KPIs
- Plan, propose and follow up creation with BI team of specific dashboards that will empower and provide the right information and tendencies about the business indicators.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget forecast and variance explanations
SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
- Identify, build and communicate main 5 key processes that impact positively our business indicators, speed of implementations or accuracy to ensure future proper implementations and communications.
- Implement scrum, agile or alternatives methodology to ensure effectiveness in project accomplishment.
- Define, create and organize main documents, information, benchmarks, processes and checklists needed to execute in the right way the expected outcomes.
- Build on top of the existing user lifecycle engagement strategy to take it to the next level
- Implement conversational strategies looking forward for a global trend to engage with customers
- Stay atop the latest trends, CRM best practices, Ad platforms, Ad formats, bidding methodologies and processes related to digital retention marketing
- Develop overall retention, engagement and conversation strategies through a multichannel and 360 approach
- Manage the email, fb messenger and texting channels ensuring we are not overwhelming the customers with communications and keep it on the most effective way
- Define and always improve our social media presence leveraging from their ad platforms to reach our customer base.
- Customer segmentation creation, lifecycle and journey mapping.
- Translate consumer insights into actionable business opportunities.
- Develop cluster analysis to define personalized experiences and approach depending on the type of customer.
- Work side by side with our merchandising team to define brands, categories and products to push based on inventory, season or company objectives.
- Define plans of communication to push products, brand and category discovery to reach targets of share of sales
- Define and create with branding team the needed guidelines for communication, look & feel where needed
- Provide direct feedback to the video production team in terms of aesthetics for different blocks and parts of the creatives. Ensure that the takes is what we were expecting at every point.
- Work directly with the team of copywriters to develop great pieces of copy for ad texts and video text that directly connect with the concept, strategy, product and audience.
- Ensure we sustain our results aligning with the brand voice and elevatingk the brand
- +5 years of experience of digital performance marketing with a focus on customer retention and multichannel approach
- The data-driven mindset with a focus on real-time performance optimisation, with an ability to organise and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends
- Experience leading teams, demonstrating the ability to lead and deliver on various projects, perform well under pressure, and excel in providing reliable and clear communications
- Love for problem solving and bring creative solutions that challenge the status-quo
- Passion to build great things, take risks and
- Dedicated and strong attention to detail and a passion for storytelling, psychology and advertising
- Curious and engaged, you stay informed on evolving technologies, trends and platforms to be up to date.
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing, coordinating, and prioritizing across cross-functional teams.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos estudiantes de carreras de Administración, Comercialización o afines, con nivel intermedio en el uso de planillas Excel (excluyente) y buena comunicación verbal y escrita. Será un requisi [...]
Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires ADT Security Service, multinacional líder en el rubro de Seguridad, con más de 130 años de experiencia y presencia en más de 100 países. BUSCAMOS CONTRATAR A LOS M [...]
Merlo, Buenos Aires Medio tiempo Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de TERAPISTA OCUPACIONAL para el Servicio de Hospital de Día. Cantidad de horas a cubrir: 8 Días y horarios: a convenir Valor [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires El Grupo Liebherr no es sólo uno de los líderes mundiales en la fabricación de maquinaria de construcción, sino que además está reconocido en muchos otros ámbitos co [...]