- Leading and Managing medical communications and medical information for all products in Amgen
- Processing up to date medical information requests in response to enquiries from internal and external customers in accordance to local regulations and procedures, maintaining efficient and compliant medical information capabilities within the country.
- Responsible for answering information inquiries about our current portfolio of products from all therapeutic lines.
- Planning and delivery of science based product Med Com activities as a component of medical/brand teams based on local/regional strategies and team priorities
- Maintaining efficient and compliant scientific communication capabilities within the country. Responsible for generating scientific materials about our current pipeline, platforms and portfolio of products in Hemato-Onology and General medicine (including Biosimilars).
- Ensuring efficient collaboration and alignment with other scientific affairs (Regulatory, safety and commercial functions).
- Maintaining and continuously improving regional and global collaboration and alignment.
- Developing functional goals and tactics, working closely to medical advisors from all therapeutic areas.
- Maintaining and developing relevant medical communication and medical information tools, providing support in creating educational materials.
- Scientific or clinical degree is required
- Experience in clinical research (desired)
- Previous experience in pharma industry (desired)
- Advanced/Fluent oral-written English (mandatory)
- Strong interpersonal organizational and communication skills
Amgen uses the resources of biology to discover, develop and guarantee the production of innovative medicines to treat patients with serious illnesses. This approach is based on advanced technologies, such as human genetics, that characterize the molecular mechanisms that cause diseases.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit www.amgen.com and follow us on www.twitter.com/amgen.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. Currencies Operating prim [...]
As a member of our Rates Technology team you will dive into creating innovative solutions for our Rates Derivatives Business. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team dedicated to improving the des [...]
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to [...]
Seleccionaremos para importante empresa: Administrativa de Cobranzas Experiencia mínima 1 año en cobranzas de cuentas corrientes, conocimientos de facturación, notas de débito y crédito, re [...]