Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Buenos Aires C.F.
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
Senior Finance Analyst
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
This professional will provide financial analysis to Finance Supervisor,
Finance Controller and Finance Director for Medical Devices Business Segment, and will be responsible for:
1) Provide accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis data for reporting monthly close.
2) Capex process tracking (Fixed Assets), assure accuracy and timely postings. Compare against business plan.
3) Analyze and prepare Account Reconciliations for the J&J; Medical Devices Southern Cone companies, as well as periodic Reserves and Journal Entries preparation.
4) Support Cost Accounting function in the Cluster, backup to Supply Chain Finance Analyst, performing monthly cost analysis and postings.
5) Monitoring controls related to credit notes, free good and samples and Fixed assets.
6) Local purchases process overview for Open Purchase Orders reserve.
7) Ad hoc requests as required
8) Operational Improvement:
Improve efficiency by looking to optimize in methodology of working, in processes and operations impacted by compliance, through Continuous Improvement.
9) Ensure SOX compliance within the J&J; Medical Devices organization on the sub-region. (Support management in maintaining a strong internal control environment, through SOX processes and controls according to Johnson & Johnson policies and standards.
10) Tight cooperation with HCC (Health Care Compliance) and RM&C; (Risk Management and Compliance).
11) Review J&J; corporate guidelines to ensure processes and controls are compliant and up to date.
1) Education level required: Bachelor’s in accountancy, Economic, Business or related field.
2) Years of Experience: At least 2 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance (required). Prior experience on financial reporting (US GAAP Accounting), audit and internal control (Sarbanes-Oxley) (desired).
3) Required skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions). Experience with SAP (desired)
4) Language: English, advanced (required)
5) Location of the role: Villa Adelina, Thames, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success.
We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal-Colect.Panam.Oeste 1804-piso 2
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.A. (7435)
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Nuestro cliente, una importante industria nacional, nos ha encomendado la búsqueda de un Encargado de Depósito para la zona de Pompeya. Requisitos: Coordinar y su [...]
Castelar, Buenos Aires IMPORTANTE CONCESIONARIO BUSCA PERSONAL PARA CALL CENTER Y SALÓN DE VENTAS, CON POSIBILIDADES DE CRECIMIENTO A CORTO PLAZO *CAPACITACIONES A CARGO DE LA EMPRESA* *TE DAMOS [...]
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Medio tiempo En CL Select nos encontramos en la búsqueda de vendedores telefónicos de seguros Part Time con marcado perfil comercial para formar parte de importante Call [...]
Avellaneda, Buenos Aires Medio tiempo $15.000 al mes - La empresa mas importante de Capitalizacion del pais incorpora Vendedores - Asesores a su Staff. En la búsqueda de jóvenes que quieran de [...]