Our client is one of the most trusted and respected Microsoft vendors in the world. Are the first partner ever to contribute code to the Windows code-base and we are the first choice for high stakes projects like azure.microsoft.com, the last 3 Olympic Games or the last 7 years of Product Launch Events from Microsoft.
They grew out of a team of extremely talented university students passionate about the frontier of software development. Ourmotto client that has stayed the same for more than a decade: “to make things work for you!”. Staying true to our core values has helped us create a company we’re proud to run and work for even after ten-plus years in business.
. What are we looking for?
We don’t care about your school,
your previous job, how you look like or where you come from. All we care about is your ability to code and how much you want to contribute to make things work the right way. We are looking for individuals that are eager to learn, love to delight customers, are thoughtful, kind, and supportive team players. If it sounds familiar, we would love to have you on our team.
While working at our clientwe expect you to becomeDisciplined and Detail Oriented,while also learning aboutEmpathy, Communication and Leadership skills.
- - MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering orat least 5 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Advanced Englishskills (speaking and writing)
Tasks and responsibilities
- - Lead an Engineering Team in the context of a challenging technological project.
- Lead, maintain and improve agile development process in the context of a team.
- Become the primary point of contact for the customer.
- Provide technical thought leadership.
- Be the pacemaker for the team.
- Develop Applications, Proof of Concept Solutions, SDK’s and Demos. (THIS POSITION IS 100% HANDS-ON)
- Contribute code and content to recommended practices delivered as Training Kits/Hands On Labs
- Report progress on a daily and weekly basis
Skills and attributes
- - Object Oriented programming skills (*)
- C# & .NET Framework knowledge (*)
- ASP.NETMVC & Web API knowledge (*)
- Microsoft Azure Platform knowledge (*)
- Deep knowledge of Agile Methodologies (*)
- Passionate about technology
- Fast learner who is comfortable figuring things out with new technology
- Wants to grow professionally and technically and appreciates and incorporates feedback
- Enjoys leading a team of talented members
- Is excited to work with cutting-edge technologies before they are public
- Detail-oriented, organized, disciplined
- Other valuable skills: Universal Windows Platform development, iOS/Android development,node.js,backbone.js,knockout.js,ember.js, angular,react.js, SQL Server
- Develop your career outside the confines of a traditional career path.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Cool, comfy Embody chairs and dual widescreen monitors.
- Time for full lives outside the office, despite fascinating work.
- Top-quality, fully stocked office.
- Coffee, cold beverages, cereal and fruits available all day.
- Health Insurance - OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthylifebenefits.
Empresa Fabricante de Envases Industriales necesita incorporar un Vendedor. Misión del puesto: Búsqueda y captación de nuevos clientes en el segmento B2B (tanto empresas como comercios), en un m [...]
Importante Empresa Líder en la industria de alimentos busca Analista de Mesa de ayuda Corporativo para su Planta ubicada en Arroyito, provincia de Córdoba. Requerimientos: ·Analista en Sistemas [...]
Importante Empresa Líder en la industria de alimentos busca un Analista para Mejora de Procesos para su Planta ubicada en Arroyito, provincia de Córdoba. Requisitos: · Ingeniero Industrial reci [...]
Importante Empresa Líder busca un Analista Contable para sus Oficinas ubicadas en provincia de Córdoba. Requerimientos: · Contador Público Nacional recibido. ·Experiencia mínima de 2 a 5 a [...]