Randstad Argentinais looking for you!
We are recruitingKey Account Specialistsfor a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious mutinational company.
The Key AccountSpecialists will help manage client relationships from a finance operations perspective involving coordination of new assignments, matter opening, pricing, matter management, billing, collections, and reporting; provide comprehensive and commercially focused Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) support as well as ensure that effective matter management practices are in place and being followed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients for Partners, client managers, project managers and others to coordinate assignments, budgeting, billing,
collections, and reporting for Key Clients
- Support the matter intake process by providing and reviewing data as needed for new engagements
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of financial terms (e.g., pricing arrangements) with the relevant internal teams and client contacts
- Coordinate the review and approval of Outside Client Guidelines and similar financial terms
- Support client reporting requests as needed (recurring or ad hoc)
- Ensure that issues are being resolved timely and by the right teams within the global Baker McKenzie network of offices and shared service centers (e.g. rates, budgets, e-billing, billing, etc.)
- Interact and coordinate with other teams as needed, including Business Development, Procurement, E-billing, Pricing, and Project Management for up-stream and down-stream activities related to finance operations
- Manage client and Partner expectations with respect to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as defined by the Global Process Owners and work within already established and agreed parameters
- Work with colleagues to develop new best practices and identify new efficiencies in accordance with a culture of continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree: Administration, Public Relations, others.
- Proven ability to confidently influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and compliances
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems quickly with positive energy, forward thinking, and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively at all levels throughout an international firm
- Strong project management and systemic thinking skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
Working place: CABA, Retiro / Working shift: 9am to 6pm
Importante Empresa Retail Salario $90.000 - $100.000 pesos brutos Selecciona Zona de Trabajo Capital Federal COMPRADOR SENIOR (RUBRO ALIMENTOS Y PERECEDEROS) El candidato deberá poseer form [...]
Requisitos: - Experiencia con productos de lujo de fragancias y cosmética. - Experiencia en el área comercial (ventas). - Buena actitud, ganas de trabajar. - Proactivo, dinamico, con ini [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Analista de Planeamiento Comercial/Reporting para importante compañía de perfumes. Tareas a realizar: - Reunir y organizar la información para el armado d [...]
¡Buscamos talentos comerciales, queremos conocerte! Para nuestro cliente, importante empresa del rubro agronegocios, seleccionaremos asesores comerciales -Serán sus tareas: identificar oportun [...]