Pre Sales Consultant - Buenos Aires ARG
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Summary:Provides technical assistance for software pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of Customer Intelligence processes and challenges. Collaborates with account team to identify opportunities,
articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
- Works with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Delivers technical architecture related information, leads technical discovery sessions, responds to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
- Develop required client relationships in order to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
- Maintains and develops relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides functional leadership for sales opportunities.
- Participates in product, solution and/or technical training to acquire and maintain detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works pro-actively with the extended account team of Industry Consultants, Solution Architects and Technical Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Assumes lead technical and consultative role in issues involving complex customer systems and applications, utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of industry processes and pains.
- Application of extensive knowledge of SAS products and solutions in sales opportunities.
- Serves as high-level strategist to staff and management in the development of sales opportunities.
- Serves as account/team lead technical resource, counseling staff on technical issues and technical prototype development.
- Utilizes appropriate applications, tools, and solutions to develop and present advanced customized prototype solutions and presentations to customers at highest levels of corporate visibility.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding process guidelines and the effectiveness of existing sales tools, including customized applications, seminars, and user group meetings.
- Participates as a contributing member on division's cross-organizational solutions teams.
- May serve as team lead on projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Customer/Citizen Intelligence or a comprehensive knowledge of a specific industry.
- Knowledge of three hardware environments supported by the SAS System.
- Thorough knowledge of SAS System tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills.
- Programming proficiency as required for prototype development and product demonstrations.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS applications and user needs.
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Travel as business requirements dictate.
ComplexityWorks on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key conta
Estudiante o graduados Universitarios de las carreras de Sistemas o Ingeniería: Analista, Licenciado o Ingeniero en Sistemas o Informática o Ingeniería. Con alguna experiencia laboral en el área d [...]
¡¡En Efectivo Si estamos buscando incorporar un colaborador al equipo de trabajo de Mora Temprana!! Si buscás desarrollarte en un ambiente de trabajo positivo y cercano que te invite a desafiar [...]
Cursos de JavaJava Standard, Web, Hibernate, Mobile... Curso de Java para no programadores Curso de Introducción al Paradigma de Objetos Curso de Java Standard Programming, J2SE Curso de Java Web: [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Analista de comunicación para empresa Alemana de soluciones logísticas. La posición se encuentra dentro de la gerencia de Recursos Humanos. Algunas de sus [...]