HR Business Partner LatAm - Buenos Aires ARG
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Summary:HR Business Partners provide coaching, support and influence that enable the business to effectively deliver their people plans in the achievement of both business and HR strategies.
Provide a consultancy service that delivers advice and support to managers and employees on all HR-related areas including performance management, career planning, leadership development & coaching, talent acquisition, total rewards/compensation, and policy interpretation in conjunction with specialist HR functions.Primary Responsibilities:
- Partners with assigned SAS business units to deliver value-added services to management and employees that align with overall business objectives.
- Collaborates with the HR specialist teams in the development and implementation of employee programs and initiatives across SAS.
- Partners with SAS business leaders to develop action plans that achieve organizational objectives.
- Provides guidance and input on strategic workforce planning and talent management.
- Partners with HR COEs including Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness and Development as well as Total Rewards to roll out strategic initiatives related to people
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues; provides guidance on, and assists in, performance improvement and conduct related issues.
- Facilitates conflict resolution at all levels.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides policy guidance and interpretation; recommends and implements changes.
- Develops and delivers presentations on HR related topics.
- Ensures that the organization's needs are met in accordance with governmental requirements.
- Demonstrates HR knowledge to assist business leaders in developing recommended course of action.
- Provides recommendations to resolve complex business problems.
- Consults with HR management or senior level HRBPs prior to implementing solutions.
- Participates in HR program initiative teams.
- May lead initiatives across one or several divisions.
- May support global organizations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Knowledge of employment employee relations, compensation and salary administration and of the laws that govern these areas
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, diplomacy, and customer service skills
- Global / Matrix / COE background;
- Experience dealing with multiple geographies;
- Able to handle strategic and local demands;
- Ideally bilingual (English / Spanish);
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in HR processes and systems (pago de nomina / compensacion / onboarding);
- Analytical, process and project oriented;
- Availability to travel around LatAm.
ComplexityWorks on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.SupervisionWorks independently; receives minimal guidance on day-to-day work and new projects or assignments.Problem SolvingA seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.EducationBachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration.ExperienceFive years of professional human resources experience handling a variety of responsibilities in two or more of the following areas: employment, employee relations, salary administration, benefits, or training. Experience working with an HR information/ management system preferred.Equivalency:Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements above.Physical Requirements:Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion. Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda para nuestra oficina de Salta un Ingeniero en Electricidad e Instrumentación para cumplir el rol de Supervisor de Electricidad con experiencia en la construcción y mi [...]
Para importante institución dedicada a la prestación de servicios para la atención de la salud, MVL Consulting lleva a cabo un proceso de selección orientado a profesionales Médicos con experienc [...]
Importante empresa del sector salud se encuentra en la búsqueda de Enfermera Profesional en Gdor Costa-Florencio Varela Nos enfocamos en personas con movilidad propia para guardia pediátrica de 1 [...]
Your role: Medical Administrator and Scientific enabler that will design and drive the Medical alignment in the country as a senior member of the CLT (Country Leadership Team) and partnering with M [...]