With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191
countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices
back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses.
For more information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation. Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach.
When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how
people work and live all over the world.
The focus of the SSSP role is to develop & close Dynamics Business Applications opportunities that enable customer outcomes.
Key accountabilities include:
Dynamics Business Applications Leadership
• Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing Dynamics Business Applications opportunities for your assigned territory, working with
the Services Account Executive (SE) for Microsoft Services account planning & with the Enterprise Commercial Account Executive (AE),
where there is no SE, to ensure alignment & input to the overall account plan
• Hunt for new Dynamics opportunities, leveraging the Services account-aligned team & Specialist Team Unit (STU) to help build pipeline
• Qualify, drive & close Dynamics opportunities that will accelerate the customer’s digital transformation, intentionally driving the sales plays
prioritized for your area
• Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account- aligned team & Pursuit Leads
• Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
Microsoft Enterprise Services uses Microsoft tools and methodologies to develop and support critical applications and solutions for clients. We work together with customers, partners, and other Micros [...]
The Azure Container Registry (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/container-registry/) allows users to manage a private Container registry on the cloud. Our service enables customers to store, [...]
The TAM is the primary front-line customer facing support role within the Microsoft Services organization, and is responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s supp [...]
Technical Evangelist for ISVs Cloud Computing is the next step toward ubiquitous and pervasive computing and Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s world-class cloud computing platform. It can be used t [...]