This role is a combination of problem solving, data/metrics implementation, and internal client interaction leading to creation and implementation of the regional metrics dashboard and a common measurement discipline for Loyalty strategies within the Customer Engagement program at MetLife.
The selected candidate will serve as a strategic partner to key business leaders and develop strong, on-going consultative relationships with stakeholders. The role will identify business problems and opportunities thru the use of data and metrics and create unique sources of value that can keep the Customer Engagement strategy ahead of external trends and competitors.
- Ability to wrangle data from multiple sources including retention, attrition, customer engagement and customer databases to create metrics and insights used to drive decision-making.
- Establish a discipline and develop a common language and approach to analyzing and communicating information and insights across teams.
- Create, maintain, and document a robust set of metrics to monitor day-to-day and long-term performance tracking.
- Tell stories that describe analytical results and insights in meetings of all sizes with diverse audiences.
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems with deep customer focus, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Provide the thought leadership and analytic rigor needed to drive our rapidly scaling customer engagement program.
- Perform various analyses (cohort, clustering, linear regression) on customer segments to inform marketing, media, loyalty, and retention strategies.
- Support the analysis of performance across the user journey including media campaigns, landing pages, site funnel, re-targeting and key revenue channels including email marketing, affiliate, paid search, SEO, direct and social media.
- Support the analysis of A/B tests for customer engagement treatments. Recommend and refine loyalty strategies that drive net revenue, conversion, retention, and growth.
- Prepare various ad-hoc analytical reports and other presentations to aid senior management in decision making, systematically finding ways to be more efficient.
- Acts with urgency to make the most of opportunities.
- Ability to complete projects and organize work independently to produce stated outcomes.
- Comfortable communicating complex analytical results
- Represents the voice of the customer to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in data science, statistics or business analytics.
- 4+ year’s analytics experience, loyalty and financial services.
- Consulting orientation ability to influence internal business partners.
- Strong analytical background extracting insights and operating with large data sets to identify trends and actionable takeaways.
- Proficiency in Excel & SQL required, or other data processing and analytics tools.
- Solid understanding of forecasting and planning functions and processes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry.
- Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills – the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to senior business leaders.
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following platforms is a plus:
Web analytics tool (Adobe Site Catalyst or Google 360 Premium)
A/B Testing platform
Email marketing platform (Adobe preferably)
El equipo seleccionado trabajará en forma presencial al menos 20 horas semanales en nuestras oficinas, pudiendo afectarse mayor cantidad de tiempo en forma remota o no presencial dependiendo el perfi [...]
SELECCIONAMOS A LOS MEJORES VENDEDORES DE PLANES DE AHORRO, SE REQUIERE: # EDAD: 20 A 35 AÑOS # EXCELENTE PRESENCIA # DISPONIBILIDAD HORARIA # EXPERIENCIA EN VENTAS ( INTANGIBLES ) S [...]
Asistente Administrativo de Jefatura, Administrativo Técnico, Carga de Sistema, Pedidos de Bejerman, Analista de Pedidos, Organizador de partes mecánicos. Conocimientos técnicos, mecánicos, ele [...]
NOS ENCONTRAMOS EN LA BUSQUEDA DE UN PIZZERO PARA EL TURNO NOCHE CON EXPERINECIA( EXCLUYENTE) EN PIZZAS A LA PIEDRA Y MOLDE-HORARIOS DE TRABAJO DE 8 HS C UN FRANCO SEMANAL!!! ( SUELDO 14000 NETOS) LA [...]